Account Manager (Dutch Speaking)
Growth Tribe is Europe’s first growth academy. We empower people and companies to rapidly gain skills in areas such as ‘data-driven growth marketing’ or ‘A.I. without code’. We are redefining education through continuous curriculum deployment and deliver fast-paced learning experiences.
At Growth Tribe we are increasing our efforts to expand and continuously looking for great members to join our team. Do you have what it takes to join the Tribe?
At Growth Tribe, an Account Manager is responsible for managing Growth Tribe’s business relationship and interactions with current large clients, with the ultimate goal of having these clients retain Growth Tribe as their training partner on the long term. You will act as liaison between Growth Tribe and her Key Accounts. On a daily basis, you will be charged with determining clients’ short term and long term training needs and goals, and subsequently ensuring we deliver the right programs for each key client. In addition to making sure the client needs are well met, you will be charged with identifying new business opportunities within our key accounts.
- 35% Key client retention and overall relationship management.
- 35% Growing key accounts by Identifying new sales opportunities within existing accounts and up-selling and/or cross-selling our product offerings.
- 30% Customer discovery, including interviewing clients to become aware of their evolving needs and collaborating with our Innovation Department to alter/upgrade our products so they can satisfy these evolving needs.
- Identifying new business opportunities and new ways to reach existing clients
- Maintain the relationships with our key accounts
- Proactively discovering the (changing) needs of our clients
- Matching client needs with the most suited Growth Tribe product(s)
- Reaching sales targets
- You speak Dutch fluently and have awesome English skills (a must have)
- Between 1-5 years of experience in account management and/or business development, customer success, sales.
- You’ve hunted down a Bachelor or Master degree in Business, Economics, Digital Marketing, Communications or something along those lines
- You are available full-time & live in or around Amsterdam
- Access to training with the brightest minds in the ecosystem
- Access to The Netherlands’ fastest growing startup network
- An international team with 25 different nationalities and lots of banter
- A license to develop in the fields you want with a €1500 yearly training budget
- A brand new office centrally located at Amsterdam’s Marineterrein
- Great coffee, plenty of snacks and a healthy lunch every day
- Competitive salary and bonus structure
Got what it takes to be our newest team member? Apply!
We can’t wait to meet you!