Head of Industry
Are you looking to advance your career with a fast growing scale-up in the heart of Amsterdam? Are you comfortable being surrounded by incredibly smart and driven people that push you to be better? If you’re looking for rapid career growth and a steep learning curve, read on!
Growth Tribe is the digital capabilities partner for companies and is leading the way in bridging the gap between rapidly evolving technology and the stagnant digital skills of these companies’ workforces. We do so by delivering fast-paced and enjoyable learning experiences in areas such as Artificial Intelligence, Growth Hacking and Data Science.
What you will do:
Our company’s Enterprise team needs a motivated, results-driven Head of Industry to lead the multidisciplinary team and to develop, implement and execute an effective enterprise strategy for a specific industry vertical. A successful candidate will understand what motivates our clients to implement our solutions and knows how to tap into those needs and desires in an effective way. We are looking for somebody with a history of successfully meeting and exceeding enterprise sales goals. You will work with the higher management of our existing clients and with your sound expertise, provide leadership and direction.
Ideal candidates will have experience selling to corporates, either on a digital solution, consultancy or through managing large accounts at an agency. In addition, they will have experience managing a team as well as experience with managing large accounts and complex products. This role will be located in our HQ in the center of Amsterdam.
- Understand our clients in the vertical and complete appropriate research on the prospective client’s business and training needs.
- Become a subject matter expert on our products, processes and operations, and remain up-to-date on industry news.
- Be able to defend, judge, select and justify key points of our content pillars
- Be able to develop, construct and design new material based on the needs of the industry B
- e an expert in the field of L&D and change management and be able to have board level discussions on the subject
- Deeply understand the building blocks we offer together with your team to design custom effective programs tailored to the specific needs of the clients.
- Thoroughly understand the organisations of our clients, who has what responsibilities and where are the decision-makers, enablers, buyers, users.
- Measure and track the impact of our programs to optimise our recommendations and show clients the return on their investment.
- Advise clients on developing transformation plans (capability plans, transformation plans) to develop the critical skills they need for the future
- Develop relationships with our current clients, while understanding which new accounts we want to focus on in the vertical.
- Identify the winning strategies and scale the insights throughout the vertical
- Develop and maintain long lasting positive relationships with key clients
- Negotiate contract terms with clients, including negotiating and closing on major contracts, and communicate terms to stakeholders
- Guiding the multidisciplinary team and creating a strategy for the vertical in collaboration with the Business Unit Owner.
- 5-10+ years of work experience after graduate school, with a distinctive record of professional achievement and impact
- Experience leading cross-functional teams and in-depth of knowledge/defined involvement in helping frame, design and execute solutions for challenging business situations
- Client relationships and collaborative approach; outstanding listening skills and the ability to manage scope and quality of work
- Proven thought leadership within his/her industry space including production, syndication/publication of marketable knowledge
- Exceptional intellectual and analytical curiosity, a creative visionary who can manage innovation
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing in English
- Fluency Dutch is a plus!
- Demonstrated achievement in a client facing B2B enterprise environment
- Experience managing a pipeline and closing large 100k+ contracts
- Ability to create and maintain positive relationships with current and prospective clients
- Advanced degree in a relevant field
- You are available full-time & live in Amsterdam (or willing to relocate)
- Lots of room for personal and professional development
- A training budget of €1.500 per year
- An international team with over 31+ nationalities
- A great office in the heart of Amsterdam
- Free daily lunch, fruit, snacks & tasty coffee
- Friday night drinks & lots of team activities
- Leased Macbook & other tech/subscriptions you might need
- A discount on your gym membership (OneFit)
- Competitive salary and bonus structure
Sounds like you? Well... what are you waiting for? Apply!
We can’t wait to meet you!