Video Editor Intern
Growth Tribe is leading the way in adult education and digital re-skilling & up-skilling, bridging the gap between rapidly evolving technology and stagnant skills. We do so by delivering fast-paced and enjoyable learning experiences around behavioural psychology, A.I., user experience, growth, data and rapid experimentation. We are obsessed with participant engagement, creating learning experiences where it is possible to learn very difficult skills in an enjoyable way and in a short amount of time.
As our Video Editor Intern you will be responsible for transforming our creative concepts into amazing videos! You will be working with the Marketing and Product teams and supporting them with all different video concepts.
- 60% editing, color correction of our course content
- 40% editing and color correction of our YouTube and Social Media videos
WHO YOU ARE
- You love translating complex theories into accessible video content
- You are a strong conceptual thinker and have an eye for photography and editing
- You’re always on the lookout for the latest trends in video and psychology
- You have a strong understanding of framing, editing and transitioning
- You have an advanced understanding of Premiere Pro and other non-linear editing software
MUST HAVE REQUIREMENTS
- You have hands-on knowledge of Premiere or Final Cut and DaVinci
- Skills in After Effects or Motion (Apple) are a plus
- You’re fluent in Photoshop & Illustrator
- You have good English skills
- You are available full-time for 6 months and live in Amsterdam (or willing to relocate)
- You are enrolled in university and are pursuing a degree in any video related faculty
- 500€ per month intern compensation
- Access to The Netherlands’ fastest growing startup network
- Lots of room for personal and professional development
- An international team and lots of banter
- A great office in the heart of Amsterdam
- Free daily lunch, fruit, snacks & tasty coffee
- Friday night drinks & lots of team activities
- A leased Apple Computer
Got what it takes to be our newest team member? Apply!
We can’t wait to meet you!