Growth Tribe is Europe’s first growth academy. We empower people and companies to rapidly gain skills in areas such as ‘data-driven growth marketing’ or ‘A.I. without code’. We are redefining education through continuous curriculum deployment and deliver fast-paced learning experiences.
Do you want to be our Operations Specialist and take responsibility for improving our operational processes and managing our facilities?
If you want to be part of laying the foundation for the skills that everyone’s looking for and develop yourself into a successful Operations Manager in an exciting, fast-growing company, you’ve stumbled upon the right job post!
YOUR WEEK: 70% Company-wide Operations
- Managing our spaces & facilities, while continuously coming up with ideas to improve the space for both customers and colleagues
- Take responsibility for making our operations more cost-efficient, by improving processes, working with suppliers, introducing new tools etc.
- Ensure effective communication within the (international) team & being a liaison between internal and external stakeholders (e.g., Marineterrein)
- Ad hoc tasks and projects as part of the operational team deliverables
30% Program-Specific Operations
- Managing the operations of our 6-Month Traineeship program, including:
- Planning company field trips & organising graduation day
- Taking care of certificates, feedback typeforms, scheduling coaching sessions & ensuring the planning is up to date
- Facilitating communication between trainees, coaches, teachers and other departments working on the Traineeship Program
- Optimising the Traineeship’s operational processes & experience
- Ad hoc tasks as part of operational needs for other courses
MUST HAVE REQUIREMENTS
- You’ve hunted down a Bachelor or Master degree
- You have amazing English skills (Dutch is not required, but a big plus!)
- You have 1-3 years of experience in an operational role at a startup or scaleup
- You are available full-time and live in Amsterdam (or willing to relocate)
- Access to training with the brightest minds in the ecosystem
- Access to The Netherlands’ fastest growing startup network
- An international team with 26 different nationalities and lots of banter
- A license to develop in the fields you want with a €1500 yearly training budget
- A brand new office centrally located at Amsterdam’s Marineterrein
- Great coffee, plenty of snacks and a healthy (free) lunch every day
- Competitive salary
Got what it takes to be our newest team member? Apply!
We can’t wait to meet you!