Growth Tribe is Europe’s first growth academy. We empower people and companies to rapidly gain skills in areas such as ‘data-driven growth marketing’ or ‘A.I. without code’. We are redefining education through continuous curriculum deployment and deliver fast-paced learning experiences.
At Growth Tribe we are increasing our efforts to expand and continuously looking for great business developers to join our team. Do you have what it takes to join the Tribe?
Business development at Growth Tribe is a combination of sales, strategic analysis and marketing. It's developing Growth Tribe by attracting new clients, establishing new partnerships, identifying new business opportunities and growing sales from existing accounts.
- 20% analysing the market and finding business opportunities
- 30% reaching out to new prospects
- 10% reaching out to requests from warm leads
- 25% fostering relationships with clients
- 15% finding more business in current clients
- Identifying new business opportunities and new ways to reach existing clients
- Following up with leads to educate people on our courses and remove barriers to purchase
- Following up with and closing leads
- Account Management & maintaining relationships with clients
- Reaching monthly sales targets
- Access to training with the brightest minds in the ecosystem
- Access to The Netherlands’ fastest growing startup network
- An international team with 10 different nationalities and lots of banter
- A license to develop in the fields you want with a €1500 yearly training budget
- A brand new office centrally located at Amsterdam’s Marineterrein
- Great coffee, plenty of snacks and a healthy lunch every day
- Competitive salary and bonus structure
WHO YOU ARE
- You are a natural communicator with godly soft skills
- You have a natural talent for persuasion
- You have some evidence of high performance in either work, school, sports or other activities
- You know your way around the (tech) startup scene
- Ideally, you have some knowledge of the lean startup and growth hacking
- You are very organised and great at following up
- You understand how to talk to startups, freelancers and corporates
- You have a positive can-do mentality and work fast
- Your heart skips a beat when you hear ‘startup’, ‘self-organised’ and ‘tech scene’
- You speak Dutch fluently and have awesome English skills (a must have)
- Between 1-5 years of experience in sales and/or business development
- You’ve hunted down a Bachelor or Master degree in Business, Economics, Digital Marketing, Communications or something along those lines
- You are available full-time & live in Amsterdam (or willing to relocate)
Got what it takes to be our newest team member? Apply!
We can’t wait to meet you!