Grant Writer & Researcher
Growth Tribe is leading the way in adult education and digital re-skilling & up-skilling, bridging the gap between rapidly evolving technology and stagnant skills. We do so by delivering fast-paced and enjoyable learning experiences around behavioural psychology, A.I., user experience, growth, data and rapid experimentation. We are obsessed with participant engagement, creating learning experiences where it is possible to learn very difficult skills in an enjoyable way and in a short amount of time.
As Growth Tribe’s Grant Writer & Researcher, you will be responsible for the research, analysis, and applications for funds, subsidies, and grants applicable to Growth Tribe. In addition, you will identify new opportunities for funds, visualize findings and support business development. The Grant Writer & Researcher will be a member of the Finance team and will report to the Finance & Strategy Officer.
Starting date: ASAP
- Securing new funding through grants, funds or subsidies:
- Research and identify funding opportunities in The Netherlands and EU
- Write quality funding proposals fitting specific requirements
- Working with relevant internal stakeholders
- Reporting: create reports, summaries, queries as needed for the Management Team
- Process improvements: develop processes and practices needed to ensure that we deliver quality proposals to current and future donors
MUST HAVE REQUIREMENTS
- 1+ year of work experience in fundraising, project management, proposal writing, and/or grant management or similar role
- You have a good understanding of fundraising techniques, sound research and analytical skills with an eye for detail
- You are fluent in English
- Fluency in Dutch, French, or German is a plus
- You are available full-time and live in Amsterdam (or willing to relocate)
- Access to The Netherlands’ fastest growing startup network
- Lots of room for personal and professional development
- A training budget of €1.500 per year
- An international team and lots of banter
- A great office in the heart of Amsterdam
- Free daily lunch, fruit, snacks & tasty coffee
- Friday night drinks & lots of team activities
- All the tech you need for your role
Got what it takes to be our newest team member? Apply!
We can’t wait to meet you!