Sales Consultant (Dutch Speaking)
Growth Tribe is Europe’s first growth academy. We empower people and companies to rapidly gain skills in areas such as ‘data-driven growth marketing’ or ‘A.I. without code’. We are redefining education through continuous curriculum deployment and deliver fast-paced learning experiences.
At Growth Tribe we are increasing our efforts to expand and continuously looking for great sales consultant to join our team. Do you have what it takes to join the Tribe?
The Sales Consultant makes sure our validated courses are filled up by following up with warm leads. He or she gets a kick out of selling products at a rapid pace, is able to analyse a business quickly and gets organisations on board so we can wow them with our courses. The Junior Inbound Sales Executive has a positive can-do mentality, and works fast. He or she knows how to close but emphasises problem solving. They understand the customer's needs, concerns and aspirations through well-crafted open questions, active listening and summarising skills. Consultative selling is the way to go.
- 50% following up with warm leads
- 25% Maintaining relationships with clients
- 25% Finding more business in current clients
- Follow up with leads by phone, live chat or email to educate on what we sell and remove barriers to purchase
- Chasing and closing leads
- Reach quarterly sales targets
- Improving the sales process (this is why we need someone strategic and analytical)
- Identifying new business opportunities and ways to reach existing clients
- Account Management & maintaining relationships with clients
- 0.5 to 3 years experience in sales
- Are a Native Dutch speaker with awesome English skills (a must have)
- You’ve hunted down a Bachelor or Master degree in Business, Economics, Digital Marketing, Communications or something along those lines
- Are available full-time & live in or around Amsterdam
- Access to training with the brightest minds in the ecosystem
- Access to The Netherlands’ fastest growing startup network
- An international team with 25 different nationalities and lots of banter
- A license to develop in the fields you want with a €1500 yearly training budget
- A brand new office centrally located at Amsterdam’s Marineterrein
- Great coffee, plenty of snacks and a healthy lunch every day
- Competitive salary and bonus structure
Sounds like you? Well… what are you waiting for, apply!
We can’t wait to meet you!