Program Operations Specialist
Growth Tribe is Europe’s first growth academy. We empower people and companies to rapidly gain skills in areas such as ‘data-driven growth marketing’ or ‘A.I. without code’. We are redefining education through continuous curriculum deployment and deliver fast-paced learning experiences.
Do you want to be our Program Operations Specialist and be responsible for running all the operations of our existing products?
You will be running and coordinating all operations for the following products in our HQ (Amsterdam) and international locations (Paris, London, Copenhagen, Oslo, Helsinki & Stockholm):
-2-Day Crash Course in Growth Marketing
-2-Day Crash Course in AI for Marketing
-6-Week Evening Course in Growth Marketing
-6-Month Growth & AI Traineeship
If you want to be part of laying the foundation for the skills that everyone’s looking for and develop yourself as the best Program Operations Specialist around while working in a fast-growing company and shaping the future of education, you’ve stumbled upon the right job post!
Start date = ASAP
Level = Junior (1+ year experience)
- Being contact person for clients and responding to client enquiries
- Generating the certificates for the participants of our courses
- Booking classrooms for each course
- Organising catering for the participants and trainers
- Handling data admin requests for our Online Learning Environment - updating client information for example
- Setting up participant accounts for the tools to be used in each course
- Checking attendance of participants to our courses
- Collecting feedback on all courses through a survey tool
- Ordering necessary supplies such as branded T-Shirts
- Organising 3-4 visits to interesting companies for our trainees
- Organising kick-off sessions for representatives of client companies who are joining our traineeships
- Organising the graduation ceremony & party of the trainees
- Ad hoc operational tasks that are needed from your team
For all programs, you will be responsible for everyday operational tasks required for the programs to run smoothly. On a daily basis you will both execute and facilitate others, to ensure all operational tasks are carried out in a timely and effective manner. Your program operations checklist will include tasks like:
For our Traineeship, your role will also include event-related tasks, such as:
- Stakeholder management
- Program operations management: running the entire (international) operations for a portfolio of products that will grow as we continuously develop new products
- Optimizing operational processes and procedures for maximum efficiency while maintaining quality standards
- Tracking and reporting on operational performance
- Tooling & automation: the more products you run, the more operations need to be executed. You’ll need to optimise and automate a lot of processes.
This role is a great second step in someone’s career, with the opportunity to grow your skills in:
MUST HAVE REQUIREMENTS
- You’ve hunted down a Bachelor’s degree (HBO or WO level)
- You have 6 months to 2 years experience in an operational role or similar
- You have some experience in a customer or client facing role
- You have amazing communication, both written and verbal
- You speak fluent English Strong organisational skills
- Very detail-orientedYou are stress resistant & can juggle a lot of small and big tasks without issues
- You’re independent, down-to-earth and love getting shit done
- You are available full-time and live in Amsterdam (or willing to relocate)
- Access to The Netherlands’ fastest growing startup network
- Lots of room for personal and professional development
- A training budget of €1.500 per year
- An international team and lots of banter
- A great office in the heart of Amsterdam
- Daily healthy lunch, fruit, snacks & tasty coffee
- Friday night drinks & lots of team activities
- Leased Macbook
- Check us out on Facebook & Instagram!
Got what it takes to be our newest team member? Apply!
We can’t wait to meet you!