Head of Sales - France
Growth Tribe is Europe’s first growth academy. We empower people and companies to rapidly gain skills in areas such as ‘data-driven growth marketing’ or ‘A.I. without code’. We have trained more than 8500 people from more than 800 companies like ING, Sony and Shopif.
We are redefining education through continuous curriculum deployment and deliver fast-paced learning experiences. At Growth Tribe we are increasing our efforts to expand and we are looking for a head of sales. Do you have what it takes to join the Tribe?
Head of Sales at Growth Tribe France is a dynamic position where you will need to be able to run sales cycles from beginning to end in order to set up the sales team for success. Additionally, you will be working on optimising the sale process for scalability.
Your role will include attracting new clients, establishing new partnerships, identifying new business opportunities and growing sales from existing accounts (Start-ups, Corporates like: BNP, Sanofi and high tech companies like Google).
As Head Of Sales you will be in charge of building and managing a team of various sales talents to expand our business in France.
- 30% managing a sales team
- 10% analysing the market and finding business opportunities
- 20% reaching out to new prospects
- 10% reaching out to requests from warm leads
- 15% fostering relationships with clients
- 15% finding more business in current clients
- Building the sales team from scratch: hiring and managing a sales team
- Identifying new business opportunities and new ways to reach existing clients
- Following up with leads to educate people on our courses and remove barriers to purchase
- Following up with and closing leads
- Account Management & maintaining relationships with clients
- Reaching monthly sales targets and report to the General Manager
- You are a native French speaker and fluent in english
- Between 1-5 years of experience in sales and/or business development.
- You’ve hunted down a Bachelor or Master degree in Business, Economics, Digital Marketing, Communications or something along those lines
- You are available full-time & live in or around Paris
- Access to training with the brightest minds in the ecosystem
- An international team with 26 different nationalities and lots of banter
- A license to develop in the fields you want with a €1500 yearly training budget
- Office located at WeWork Lafayette in the center of Paris
- Great coffee, plenty of snacks and a free lunch every day
- Leased Macbook
- Competitive salary and bonus structure
Got what it takes to be our newest team member? Apply!
We can’t wait to meet you!