Brand & Communications Manager
Are you looking to advance your career with a fast growing scale-up in the heart of Amsterdam? Are you comfortable being surrounded by incredibly smart and driven people that push you to be better? If you’re looking for rapid career growth and a steep learning curve, read on!
Growth Tribe is the digital capabilities partner for companies and is leading the way in bridging the gap between rapidly evolving technology and the stagnant digital skills of these companies’ workforces. We do so by delivering fast-paced and enjoyable learning experiences in areas such as Artificial Intelligence, Growth Hacking and Data Science.
Our company’s global marketing team is seeking an experienced & driven Brand & Communications Manager to help share the Growth Tribe story with the world! A story centred around our core belief that learning should be a lifelong experience people love, and embraced by both organisations & individuals.
You will play an instrumental role in accelerating the next phase of our growth, taking responsibility for the public perception of Growth Tribe and driving brand awareness & activation in key markets.
A successful candidate will be extremely customer-focused, taking full ownership of the company’s converged media marketing strategy, content calendar and management of the wider brand & communications team. You will also be a fantastic storyteller, helping to establish our distinctive brand position with best-in-class content and foster strong media relationships.
Joining at an exciting stage of our own growth journey you will help to further amplify a brand that’s proud of:
- Being named as one of Europe’s hottest scaleups 2020 by TNW
- Generating over 1.5 million views on YouTube
- Helping over 15K people learn new relevant skills in our courses
- Speaking at 200+ events per year
- Take ownership of our converged media marketing strategy, taking a data-driven and experimental approach to identifying the most effective media mix.
- Build, inspire and continually develop the companies Brand & Communications team. This includes the management of the existing team and the hiring of additional content, communications & marketing professionals.
- Develop strong & relevant media relationships and work closely with media partners. Deliver communication material that elicits press mentions and helps amplify Growth Tribe stories.
- Manage the full company content calendar, ensuring resources are effectively allocated, such as video & design. You will also be responsible for content & campaign project management.
- Collaborate with our industry thought-leaders in growth, innovation, data and learning experience (LX) to translate complex issues and frameworks into content that’s easy to understand and discover.
- Become a subject matter expert on the things we do and the things we solve, remaining up-to-date on industry news and identifying new trends.
- Champion and safeguard Growth Tribes global brand image. Act as the gatekeeper for all content & media campaigns across all regions ensuring they respect the companies brand guidelines.
- Collaborate with different business units to ensure their content needs are effectively met.
- 5+ years experience in Brand Communications / Content Marketing, preferably in enterprise B2B
- 3+ years experience in a supervisory/management role
- Highly customer-centric
- Highly data & experiment-driven (you will have the opportunity to take our Growth Marketing & Data courses)
- Exceptional writing and storytelling skills
- Demonstrated ability to communicate complex issues in a clear and understandable way
- Strong project management skills
- Experience in corporate communications
- Experience with writing or coordinating the development of research reports (Nice to Have)
- Experience with journalism is a big bonus!
- Proven track record or developing a maintaining strong media relationships
- Fluent Dutch speaker with business level English proficiency
- Living in Amsterdam or willing to relocate
- Lots of room for personal and professional development
- A training budget of €1.500 per year
- An international team with over 31+ nationalities
- A great office in the heart of Amsterdam
- Free daily lunch, fruit, snacks & tasty coffee
- Friday night drinks & lots of team activities
- Leased laptop & other tech/subscriptions you might need
- A discount on your gym membership (OneFit)
Got what it takes to be our newest team member? Apply!
We can’t wait to meet you!