Are you looking to jump start your career with a fast growing scale-up in the heart of Helsinki? Are you comfortable being surrounded by incredibly smart and driven people that push you to be better? If you’re looking for rapid career growth and a steep learning curve, read on!
Growth Tribe is the digital capabilities partner for companies and is leading the way in bridging the gap between rapidly evolving technology and the stagnant digital skills of these companies’ workforces. We do so by delivering fast-paced and enjoyable learning experiences in areas such as Artificial Intelligence, Growth Hacking and Data Science.
As our part-time Operations Assistant, you will be responsible for training day operations, assisting with financial activities and event coordination in our Helsinki Office!
This role is part-time and will pay an hourly wage. This role is perfect for a student who is capable of working up to 24 hours per week.
Operational Responsibilities for Training Days
- Growth Tribe organises training for companies between 2-10 days per month in the Helsinki city centre. Your responsibilities include:
- > Ensuring all course participants are in our back-office system and are receiving the correct e-mails
- > Making sure catering has been ordered for our trainings and that dietary restrictions are taken into account
- > Making sure that our training room has everything correctly set up
- > Ensuring that our trainers find the venue and are updated on the timetable of the training days
- > Making sure that all our course participants are happy: the room has coffee, tea and fruit!
Assistant in Financial Activities
- Sending invoices to customers
- Making sure that everything in our back-office is up-to-date
- We run our own events at least once a quarter with participants ranging from 30-100 people. You're responsibilities include:
- > Coordinating all event -related activities and communications
Must Have Requirements
- You're excellent at project management and have working experience in it
- You have excellent interpersonal skills and get along well with people
- You're fluent in both Finnish and English
- You are available between 10-24 hours per week in Helsinki
Ready to be a part of a fast-growing, ambitious team? Apply!
We can’t wait to meet you!