React Native Developer
Are you looking to advance your career with a fast growing scale-up in the heart of Amsterdam? Are you comfortable being surrounded by incredibly smart and driven people that push you to be better? If you’re looking for rapid career growth and a steep learning curve, read on!
Growth Tribe is the digital capabilities partner for companies and is leading the way in bridging the gap between rapidly evolving technology and the stagnant digital skills of these companies’ workforces. We do so by delivering fast-paced and enjoyable learning experiences in areas such as Artificial Intelligence, Growth Hacking and Data Science.
We are looking for a React Native Developer who will be responsible for managing the development of our mobile applications. As the React Developer, your challenge will be to build the next level of our mobile learning experience as an extension from our current learning journeys.
You’ll be part of a multi-disciplinary team on a mission to create the learning experience of the future. Other team members are a Ruby on Rails Developer, UX Designer, UI Designer and a Data Scientist. Next to this team, you will be working closely with our Head of Growth, IT Director and Product Director.
If you are looking for a role where you can have a big impact as a React Native Developer while working in a fast-growing company and shaping the future of education, you’ve stumbled upon the right job post!
Start Date: ASAP
Please note: this is NOT a remote job.
- 30% designing, building and maintaining efficient, reusable, and reliable React Native code that runs on iOS and Android.
- 30% shaping the mobile front end architecture and institute best practices by converting Sketch files into functional styled components.
- 20% maintaining code quality, organisation, and automatisation.
- 20% collaborating with the product owner and multi-disciplinary team to rapidly set up new solutions for our clients.
MUST HAVE REQUIREMENTS
- You have excellent English skills in speaking and writing
- You are available full-time and live in Amsterdam (or willing to relocate)
- Have an Engineering (Master) degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related fields.
- 3+ years of experience in React Native development and preferably experience with native iOS and/or Android app development.
- Developed and maintained React Native applications in production.
- You know your way around Redux, Typescript, Flexbox, Jest and git-flow.
- Some experience with (or desire to learn quickly) Vue, Vuetify and Nuxt.
- Experience in working with version control software (e.g. Git).
- Ability to work based on Photoshop and Sketch files with a keen eye for UI / UX designs.
- Experience with micro-services architecture (MSA, SOA), APIs and working with Service Granularity.
- Excellent knowledge of computer science, data structures, algorithms.
- Can maintain high coding quality & standards by participating in code review.
- You can review the application codebase to make sure there are no potential errors.
- You have experience in unit testing and test-driven development.
- Web React skills
- UX-UI Design skills
- Lots of room for personal and professional development
- A training budget of €1.500 per year
- An international team with over 31+ nationalities
- A great office in the heart of Amsterdam
- Free daily lunch, fruit, snacks & tasty coffee
- Friday night drinks & lots of team activities
- Leased Macbook & other tech/subscriptions you might need
- A discount on your gym membership (OneFit)
Got what it takes to be our newest team member? Apply!
We can’t wait to meet you!