Social Media and Content Intern
Growth Tribe is Europe’s first growth academy. We empower people and companies to rapidly gain skills in areas such as ‘data-driven growth marketing’ or ‘A.I. without code’. We are redefining education through continuous curriculum deployment and deliver fast-paced learning experiences.
The perfect Social Media and Content Intern will be full of awesome ideas for social and on-site content, will love brainstorming, creating, testing, writing, analysing and more!
This is your chance to take control of our social channels by creating short videos, building quizzes, engineered content and driving leads whilst demonstrating your creative flair and building brand recognition with our audience!
As part of the Growth Tribe team, you’ll be able to grow your skill-set and learn growth hacking, AI, Blockchain, SEO, WordPress and video marketing alongside some of the brightest minds in European marketing.
- 70% social media management
- 20% content creation for the blog, website and other teams
- 10% experimentation and testing out your own ideas
- LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and beyond!
- Creating a functional social media calendar
- Writing snappy copy & engaging blog posts
- Promoting products and events organically across social media
- Curating the best content from across the web
- Creating short videos, infographics, quizzes and calculators
- Keeping an eye on the stats and creating social media reports
- Assisting the team with other tasks when necessary - we all need to be agile, chip in and help out!!
WHO YOU ARE
- You have an aptitude for content creation and a knack for social media
- You LOVE words, visuals and all things social!
- Your heart skips a beat when you hear “tech”, “business”, “Artificial Intelligence”, “Blockchain” and “education”
- You looove execution just like we do! Have a positive can-do mentality, and work fast
- You take your work seriously, but not yourself
- You are great at being able to see the bigger picture while not missing out on the details
- You are extremely organised but flexible when needed
- When you don’t know something, Google is your answer
- You are ambitious and learn super, super fast
- You’re independent, down-to-earth and love getting shit done
MUST HAVE REQUIREMENTS
- You are a (near) native English speaker
- You have a thorough understanding of social media channels.
- You are a current student either looking for a placement year, or you are in your final year of study.
- You are available full-time and live in Amsterdam (or are willing to relocate).
- You're hunting down a Bachelor/Master Degree in Digital Marketing, Communications (or something along those lines)
PREFERABLE ATTRIBUTES (but, we can teach you this stuff)
- Basic HTML proficiency
- SEO knowledge
- Design skills (UX) is a bonus
- CMS experience, particularly WordPress
- Access to The Netherlands’ fastest growing startup network
- An international team and a friendly working environment
- A great office in the heart of AmsterdamDaily healthy lunch, fruit, snacks & tasty coffee
- Friday night drinks & lots of team activities
- Intern Compensation of 500€ per month
- Leased Macbook
Got what it takes to be our newest team member? Apply!
We can’t wait to meet you!