Growth Tribe is Europe’s first growth academy. We empower people and companies to rapidly gain skills in areas such as ‘data-driven growth marketing’ or ‘A.I. without code’. We are redefining education through continuous curriculum deployment and deliver fast-paced learning experiences.
The perfect Content Marketer will be full of awesome ideas for blog content, ebooks and guides, social media campaigns, video scripting, and reports. You will take control of our social channels and drive leads whilst demonstrating your creative flair and building brand recognition with our audience!
As part of the Growth Tribe team, you’ll be able to grow your skill-set and learn growth hacking, AI, Blockchain, SEO, WordPress and video marketing alongside some of the brightest minds in European marketing.
- 60% content creation for the blog, website and other channels
- 30% social media management
- 10% experimentation and testing out your own ideas
- Develop content marketing initiatives to drive traffic, engagement and high-quality leads
- Writing snappy copy & engaging blog posts
- Promoting products and events organically across social media
- Content development, distribution, and measurement
- Scripting videos
- Collaborates across functions to deliver high-quality inbound marketing material
- Management of content calendar and project management of multiple content formats
- Ensuring content consistency with brand style guide
- Channel management of digital content hubs and all supporting social channels including email/newsletter distribution.
- Collaborate and build a network of external content contributors
MUST HAVE REQUIREMENTS
- You're a native English speaker
- You have great English copywriting skills (we can teach you the science behind it)
- Strong knowledge on social media channels to promote content (You know what content works best on which channel)
- You’ve hunted down a Bachelor/Master Degree in Digital Marketing, Communications - or something along those lines
- 2+ years of experience in Content Marketing
- Basic HTML proficiency is a bonus
- SEO knowledge is a bonus
- Design skills (UX) is a bonus
- CMS experience, particularly WordPress is a bonus
- Some experience with Adobe creative cloud (photoshop and illustrator)
Got what it takes to be our newest team member? Apply!
We can’t wait to meet you!