Growth Marketing Manager, Paid Social
Bamboo is a growth marketing startup with teams in San Francisco, Seattle, and Los Angeles. Our team has successfully managed over $650MM in advertising spend for clients like Headspace and The New York Times. We combine paid search, paid social, creative and technical expertise with an "extension of the in-house team" mentality that makes us the perfect partner for any innovative company in scaling mode.
Our Growth Marketing Managers lead key client relationships, coach more junior staffers, and are seen as strategic leaders within our internal teams. In all contexts, you'll be responsible for driving ROI and scale improvements for some of the smartest mobile advertisers on Earth.
Ideal candidates have held a paid acquisition role at a leading startup, large digital brand, or agency and also have experience working as a trusted partner to product and analytics teams.
- Confidently and effectively lead client communications i.e. weekly, monthly meetings and QBRs.
- Understand the analytics & measurement frameworks to develop campaign strategy & consistently improve client KPIs.
- Lead short and long term cross channel strategic planning for client growth programs.
- Lead and coach your junior teammates on owned accounts Influence the growth and development of one - two coachees.
- Consistently and positively influence revenue and grow key accounts.
- Work with account leadership to identify upsell opportunities.
- 2-4+ years working in direct-response focused paid social.
- A track record of using paid social to achieve business goals.
- Experience managing $1M+ annual media budgets.
- Prior experience managing multiple accounts or LOBs.
- Fundamental understanding of paid media with expertise in paid social.
Our industry often lacks diverse representation, and historically underrepresented groups are often less likely to apply if they don't believe that they meet all of the criteria in a job description.
Are you hesitant to submit an application because you're not sure if you check every box? Apply anyway! We would love to hear from you and figure out what you can add to the culture at Bamboo.
PERKS AND BENEFITS:
- Competitive compensation package
- 401(k) contribution
- Discretionary time off and flexible remote options
- Paid parental leave
- 100% company paid health, dental and vision insurance
- Annual continued learning and development stipend
- Monthly connection stipend
- Annual team trip, monthly team outings, happy hours and more! (in person events currently on pause due to the COVID-19 pandemic)
Bamboo is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome candidates of all backgrounds to apply. We look forward to meeting you!