Recruiting & Operations Coordinator
Seattle, WA /
We’re looking for a proactive and energetic Recruiting & Operations Coordinator to join the People Operations team at Bamboo. This role is ideal if you are looking to get your start in either recruiting or workplace management. Over time this person may specialize in recruiting, workplace operations or people operations, depending on where personal strengths and preferences develop. This role will report to the Senior People Operations Manager.
As our Recruiting and Operations coordinator, you will manage our Seattle HQ office and provide operational support to the People Ops and Recruiting teams.
This is a great opportunity to work at a company that values employee experience, creativity, and working amongst motivated individuals. If you enjoy collaborative, impactful work, we’d love to hear from you.
- Assist our lead recruiter with interview coordination, candidate communications, candidate sourcing and ad hoc projects.
- Manage Seattle office operations; coordinate office vendors, employee workspaces, make sure the office is stocked and tidy at all times.
- Assist the People Ops team with operational responsibilities such as expenses, and equipment orders.
- Assist with implementation of cultural initiatives (swag, wellness programs, etc.)
- Assist with company-wide meetings and event planning (All Hands, Lunch + Learns, HH’s, and company retreats)
- Handle multiple priorities and deadlines
- Be extremely detail oriented Have stellar written and verbal communication skills.
- Be a self-starter who’s always willing to go above and beyond for our employees.
- Be able to travel occasionally between our SF/Seattle/LA offices.
In this role it will be essential to:
- 2+ years of administrative/office management, or similar workplace management experience.
- Bonus points for experience in recruiting human resources or similar employee support focused role.
Our industry often lacks diverse representation, and historically underrepresented groups are often less likely to apply if they don't believe that they meet all of the criteria in a job description.
Are you hesitant to submit an application because you're not sure if you check every box? Apply anyway! We would love to hear from you and figure out what you can add to the culture at Bamboo.
Bamboo is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome candidates of all backgrounds to apply. We look forward to meeting you!