Creative Strategist, Growth Marketing
Los Angeles, CA /
Bamboo is a growth marketing startup with teams in San Francisco, Seattle, and Los Angeles. Our team has successfully managed over $500MM in advertising spend for clients like Headspace and The New York Times. We combine paid search, paid social, creative and technical expertise with an "extension of the in-house team" mentality that makes us the perfect partner for any innovative company in scaling mode.
Our Growth Marketing team owns performance (direct-response) media strategy and execution across Bamboo’s entire client book. Each client account team is made up of Growth Marketers (Social, Search), Motion Graphics Designers, and Creative Strategists. As a Creative Strategist, you will report to the Associate Director of Creative Strategy and work closely with Growth Marketing Managers and Motion Graphics Designers to drive forward your clients’ business goals through creative testing. Your main priorities will include building creative testing plans and methodology, facilitating post-production and original production creative workstreams, analyzing creative performance across paid social and search channels, presenting new creative concepts and interactions informed by performance to your clients, and being a creative thought leader both internally and for our clients.
- 3-4 years of experience in performance marketing, ideally at agencies, leading startups, or large digital brands.
- Creative testing experience across multiple paid media channels (Social, Search).
- Deep understanding of performance creative best practices.
- Thought leader on how creative is becoming the biggest lever in paid media acquisition strategies.
- Experience manipulating channel performance data to surface creative performance insights, such as in Excel, Google sheets, etc.
- Understanding of creative production, brief writing, software, and terminology.
- Outstanding communication and project management skills.
- Background working in partnership with creative and media teams, as well as client teams.
- Nice to have hands-on experience using analytics tools to understand creative performance such as Facebook Ads Manager, Google Analytics, MMPs, etc.
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
PERKS AND BENEFITS:
- Competitive compensation package
- 401(k) contribution
- Discretionary time off and flexible remote options
- Paid parental leave
- 100% company paid health, dental and vision insurance
- Annual continued learning and development stipend
- Monthly connection stipend
- Annual team trip, monthly team outings, happy hours and more! (in person events currently on pause due to the COVID-19 pandemic)
Bamboo is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome candidates of all backgrounds to apply. We look forward to meeting you!