Ad Operations Analyst, Paid Search
Bamboo is a growth marketing startup with offices in Brooklyn, San Francisco and Seattle. Our team has successfully managed over $250MM in advertising spend for clients like Headspace and The New York Times. We combine paid search, paid social, creative and technical expertise with an "extension of the in-house team" mentality that makes us the perfect partner for any innovative company in scaling mode.
Now, we are building an in-house technology stack to help us be even more efficient and effective for our clients.
Do you ever find yourself daydreaming about ad hoc analysis and audience insights? Are you passionate about developing quantitative reports and pretty pivot tables? As a Paid Search Analyst you will be right at the heart of Bamboo's paid media strategy service and will work closely with Account Managers to ensure that our clients receive the highest level of service possible. Our analysts have tremendous career upside in digital / mobile advertising due to our strong training programs and "continuous improvement" culture.
- Analyze ad campaign performance across major platforms like Google Ads, Microsoft Advertising, YouTube and Pinterest
- Use data analysis to present ideas for future improvements (on creatives, search terms and budget allocation)
- Manage and build search campaigns and optimizing product catalogue feeds for shopping campaigns.
- Leverage Google Analytics to deep dive into audience insights and trends
- Work with Account Managers to develop long term growth strategies for client accounts
- BA/BS from a 4 year institution
- 1+ years of experience in an analytical role on a marketing or consulting team
- 1+ years of experience working with Google Ads
- Proficiency in Google Analytics and Microsoft Excel
- Positivity and resilience with your team and clients
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Highly competitive salary & 401(k) contribution
- Discretionary time off and flexible work remote days
- 100% company paid health, dental and vision
- Monthly stipends for gym, phone and commuting
- Continued learning and development stipend
- Annual team trip, monthly team outings, happy hours, and more!
Bamboo is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome candidates of all backgrounds to apply. We look forward to meeting you!