Account Manager, Paid Social
San Francisco, CA /
Bamboo is a growth marketing startup with offices in Brooklyn, San Francisco and Seattle. Our team has successfully managed over $250MM in advertising spend for clients like Headspace and The New York Times. We combine paid search, paid social, creative and technical expertise with an "extension of the in-house team" mentality that makes us the perfect partner for any innovative company in scaling mode.
Now, we are building an in-house technology stack to help us be even more efficient and effective for our clients.
Our account managers lead key client relationships, coach more junior staffers, and are seen as strategic leaders within our internal teams. In all contexts, you'll be responsible for driving ROI and scale improvements for some of the smartest mobile advertisers on Earth.
Ideal candidates have held a paid acquisition role at a leading startup, large digital brand, or agency and also have experience working as a trusted partner to product and analytics teams.
- Lead communication with client accounts and other stakeholders
- Develop operational campaign strategy alongside operations team that consistently scale and improve client KPIs on paid social channels
- Lead short and long term strategic planning for client growth programs
- Coach and develop junior teammates
- BA/BS from a 4 year institution
- 3+ years experience in a paid acquisition role at a leading start up, digital brand or agency
- Tactical experience media buying on paid social channels
- Familiarity with mobile app acquisition and mobile measurement
- Strong analytical background and Excel skills
- Positivity and resilience with your teammates and clients
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Highly competitive salary & 401(k) contribution
- Discretionary time off and flexible work from home days
- 100% company paid health, dental and vision
- Monthly stipends for gym, phone and commuting
- Continued learning and development stipend
- Annual team trip, monthly team outings, happy hours, and more!
Bamboo is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome candidates of all backgrounds to apply. We look forward to meeting you!