Director, Creative Services
Los Angeles, CA /
Bamboo is a growth marketing startup with offices in Los Angeles, San Francisco and Seattle. Our team has successfully managed over $500MM in advertising spend for clients like Uber, Headspace and The New York Times. We combine paid search, paid social, creative and analytics expertise with an "extension of the in-house team" mentality that makes us the perfect partner for any innovative company in scaling mode.
Bamboo is looking for an experienced and passionate leader to manage the continued growth of our 10+ person creative services team. Our designers and producers are focused on producing high-performing ad creatives for our clients who advertise across paid social and paid search. We mostly work with mobile apps and commerce brands and are passionate about helping them succeed in growing their businesses. We are also very “employee first” and place a heavy premium on internal education, enablement, and development and we expect our Director, Creative Services to share that same sentiment.
- Coach and lead our Creative Services teammates (you will oversee both Production and Design).
- Ensure our Creative Services offerings are fulfilling the needs of our teammates and our clients.
- Set and achieve quarterly goals and roadmaps for improving our Creative Services offerings.
- 3+ years of experience leading a team that focuses on advertising production and/or design, ideally in paid social or mobile display.
- A proven track record of upleveling designer and producer talent and having a positive impact on their career trajectories.
- A solid understanding of digital marketing key metrics, ad creative types, and the differences between direct-response and brand.
Our industry often lacks diverse representation, and historically underrepresented groups are often less likely to apply if they don't believe that they meet all of the criteria in a job description.
Are you hesitant to submit an application because you're not sure if you check every box? Apply anyway! We would love to hear from you and figure out what you can add to the culture at Bamboo.
PERKS AND BENEFITS:
- Highly competitive salary & 401(k) contribution
- Work from Anywhere in the US
- Discretionary time off
- 100% company paid health, dental and vision
- Monthly stipends for gym, phone and commuting
- Continued learning and development stipend
- Annual team trip, monthly team outings, happy hours, and more (in person events currently on pause due to the COVID-19 pandemic)
Bamboo is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome candidates of all backgrounds to apply. We look forward to meeting you!