Director of Client Services
Seattle, WA /
Bamboo is a growth marketing startup with offices in Brooklyn, San Francisco and Seattle. Our team has successfully managed over $250MM in advertising spend for clients like Headspace and The New York Times. We combine paid search, paid social, creative and technical expertise with an "extension of the in-house team" mentality that makes us the perfect partner for any innovative company in scaling mode.
Now, we are building an in-house technology stack to help us be even more efficient and effective for our clients.
The Director of Client Services will serve as a leader within the agency, growing team talent, as well as managing internal programs and agency efficiency to increase overall agency performance. This role will also work to build impactful relationships with client senior leadership.
- Lead and inspire a team of high-performing, cross-functional Account Managers and Account Directors.
- Coach, mentor and supervise team; demonstrate strong leadership, provide direction and professional development.
- Build and maintain long-term relationships with client senior leadership.
- Lead proposal efforts and manage new business pitches from development to signature on designated accounts.
- Contribute regularly to the growth of the agency’s business and long-term strategy.
- Proactively manage resource allocation and agency investments to drive client growth and profitability.
- Develop and implement plans and programs to support day-to-day account activity and long-term business objectives.
- Deliver work that is strategically rooted and creatively driven to produce business results.
- Be intimately familiar with clients’ business, competition and marketing objectives in order to clearly define business problems and apply insights.
- Willingness to get your hands dirty as a direct owner of Key Account Teams.
- A history of servant leadership and experience developing paid acquisition talent.
- Proven track-record of leading successful growth programs with $10M+ annual advertising budgets.
- 6+ years of experience at a venture-backed startup, a publicly-traded technology brand, or a leading direct-response agency.
- Deep knowledge of leading digital advertising platforms like Facebook, Google, etc.
- Highly competitive salary & 401(k) contribution
- Discretionary time off and flexible work remote
- 100% company paid health, dental and vision
- Monthly stipends for gym, phone and commuting
- Continued learning and development stipend
- Annual team trip, monthly team outings, happy hours, and more
Bamboo is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome candidates of all backgrounds to apply. We look forward to meeting you!