Director, Key Account
Seattle, WA /
Bamboo is a growth marketing startup with teams in San Francisco, Seattle, and Los Angeles. Our team has successfully managed over $650MM in advertising spend for clients like Headspace and The New York Times. We combine paid search, paid social, creative and technical expertise with an "extension of the in-house team" mentality that makes us the perfect partner for any innovative company in scaling mode.
The Director will serve as the client-facing leader of our agency to our existing clients. This role will be ultimately responsible for revenue retention for a key enterprise account.
Directors are also responsible for ensuring our Growth Marketing Managers (GMMs) and Analysts are continually hitting client and agency growth objectives.
Be ready and excited to partner with a lot of internal and external stakeholders (internal teams, client stakeholders, and the other partners our clients work with) to ensure that each of our engagements are long-term successful for Bamboo and our clients.
- Own enterprise client ($10-15M monthly spend) management with ownership of P&L and Revenue Churn while proactively working to find opportunities to grow the account.
- Serve as the senior-most member of a multi-LOB, cross-functional client team.
- Consistently and positively influence the trajectory of staff within your client team.
- Foster and strengthen relationships with Director+ level client staff.
- Ability to deeply ingrain into clients' business: understanding their challenges, objectives, competitive landscape etc. Also knows their business model and what success looks like.
- High level quarterly budget management.
- Responsible for end of month consolidation and billing.
- Responsible for monitoring account revenue growth and taking accountability for accurate billing and forecasting to ensure financial health of account.
- Strategic oversight and support in QBR planning and presentation across multiple LOBs.
- Responsible for resource planning for the internal team and proactively flag bandwidth concerns.
- Positively influence the growth of all GMM levels through training and mentorship on owned accounts.
- Influence the growth and development of 3+ coachees (GMM level talent)
- 6+ years working in direct-response focused paid media channels including YouTube, UAC, ASA, Facebook, Tiktok and Snapchat.
- A track record of positively influencing growth marketer career trajectories through management/coaching
- A track record of positively influencing revenue expansion and retention on key accounts or enterprise accounts.
- Experience managing a large number of senior client stakeholders.
- Advanced written and presentation communication skills.
- Ability to foster strong relationships and collaboration with cross functional teams.
- Experience managing large client teams of 25+, including managing the team’s bandwidth and efficiency.
- Strong negotiation and problem solving skills preferred.
- DV360 experience a plus.
Our industry often lacks diverse representation, and historically underrepresented groups are often less likely to apply if they don't believe that they meet all of the criteria in a job description.
Are you hesitant to submit an application because you're not sure if you check every box? Apply anyway! We would love to hear from you and figure out what you can add to the culture at Bamboo.
PERKS AND BENEFITS:
- Competitive compensation package
- 401(k) contribution
- Discretionary time off and flexible remote options
- Paid parental leave
- 100% company paid health, dental and vision insurance
- Annual continued learning and development stipend
- Monthly connection stipend
- Annual team trip, monthly team outings, happy hours and more! (in person events currently on pause due to the COVID-19 pandemic)
Bamboo is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome candidates of all backgrounds to apply. We look forward to meeting you!