Motion Graphics Designer
San Francisco, CA /
Bamboo is a growth marketing startup with teams in San Francisco, Seattle, and Los Angeles. Our team has successfully managed over $500MM in advertising spend for clients like Headspace and The New York Times. We combine paid search, paid social, creative and technical expertise with an "extension of the in-house team" mentality that makes us the perfect partner for any innovative company in scaling mode.
We are looking for a Motion Graphics Designer to join our Creative Studio Team and assist with the development of digital content for paid social advertising. You will work closely with our Creative Studio Team to concept, storyboard, design, and animate for a variety of digital projects and video content assignments for our fastest growing clients.
- Produce videos anywhere from :05-:60 seconds in duration for direct-response marketing campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter and other social channels.
- Collaborate with video producers, account managers and creative lead to develop concepts, create storyboards and design elements, ensuring the account manager’s and client’s requirements are met.
- Design, animate and create within an established brand identity, while pushing the video direction forward.
- Possess strong storytelling skills in order to make complicated graphic concepts accessible and engaging.
- Handle elements of post-production including timeline-based animations, particle effects, motion tracking, color correction, and keying.
- Possess imaginative and conceptual design skills with strong communication skills and organizational workflow.
- Manage and prioritize video projects for multiple clients at a time
- Work independently as well as with internal teams and clients to manage complex projects and create ads with multiple iterations for AB testing.
- Interpret data from creative tests to inform future creative decisions
- Knowledge of creative ad types on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Google UAC and Twitter.
- 3+ years of motion design experience with industry-standard software tools, such as After Effects, Premiere, Photoshop, Illustrator.
- Understand client vision/direction and present designs and concepts. Experience working collaboratively with video editors, production crews, and producers.
- A person that will help foster and inspire a great creative culture at Bamboo.
- Bonus points for experience in Paid Social advertising on Facebook/Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest and/or Google UAC.
Our industry often lacks diverse representation, and historically underrepresented groups are often less likely to apply if they don't believe that they meet all of the criteria in a job description.
Are you hesitant to submit an application because you're not sure if you check every box? Apply anyway! We would love to hear from you and figure out what you can add to the culture at Bamboo.
- Highly competitive salary & 401(k) contribution
- Discretionary time off and flexible work from home days
- 100% company paid health, dental and vision
- Continued learning and development stipend
- Annual team trip, monthly team outings, happy hours, and more
Bamboo is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome candidates of all backgrounds to apply. We look forward to meeting you!