San Francisco, CA
Bamboo is a growth marketing startup with offices in Brooklyn, San Francisco and Seattle. Our team has successfully managed over $250MM in advertising spend for clients like Uber, Headspace and The New York Times. We combine paid search, paid social, creative and technical expertise with an "extension of the in-house team" mentality that makes us the perfect partner for any innovative company in scaling mode.
Now, we are building an in-house technology stack to help us be even more efficient and effective for our clients.
The Account Lead serves as the client-facing leader of our agency to our existing clients. This role will be ultimately responsible for revenue retention for owned accounts, and serve as part-time Growth/User Acquisition Lead of a few high-value clients.
Account Leads are also responsible for ensuring our Account Managers and Ad Operations Analysts are continually hitting client and agency growth objectives.
Be ready and excited to partner with a lot of stakeholders (our internal teams, client stakeholders, and the other partners our clients work with) to ensure that each of our engagements are long-term successful for us and our clients.
- 3+ years leading paid marketing strategies for a leading brand or agency
- History of managing $10MM+ annual advertising budgets
- Robust knowledge of leading ad networks including Facebook, Google, Twitter, and Pinterest
- Experience and a passion for managing a number of internal and external stakeholders to execute on big marketing challenges
- Highly competitive salary & 401(k) contribution
- Discretionary time off and flexible work remote options
- 100% company paid health, dental and vision
- Monthly stipends for gym, phone and commuting
- Continued learning and development stipend
- Annual team trip, monthly team outings, happy hours, and more
Bamboo is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome candidates of all backgrounds to apply. We are looking forward to meeting you!