Ad Operations Analyst, Paid Social
Bamboo is a growth marketing startup with offices in Brooklyn, San Francisco and Seattle. Our team has successfully managed over $250MM in advertising spend for clients like Headspace and The New York Times. We combine paid search, paid social, creative and technical expertise with an "extension of the in-house team" mentality that makes us the perfect partner for any innovative company in scaling mode.
Now, we are building an in-house technology stack to help us be even more efficient and effective for our clients.
Do you ever find yourself daydreaming about A/B tests and audience iteration? Are you passionate about developing data-backed creative concepts? As an Ad Operations Analyst, you will be right at the heart of the Bamboo's paid media strategy service and will work closely with Account Managers to ensure that our clients receive the highest level of service possible.
A typical day for an analyst includes:
· Analyzing ad campaign performance across major platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest.
· Coming up with ideas for future improvement (on creatives, copy and budget allocation).
· Deploying hundreds of ad campaigns for many of the best mobile commerce brands on Earth.
· Developing and executing campaign strategy.
Ad Operations Analysts have tremendous career upside in digital / mobile advertising due to our strong training programs and "continuous improvement" culture.
To be considered a fit for this role, you ideally will have previously held an analytical role on a marketing or consulting team, or have experience running paid social campaigns at scale. We're very early stages so we need team members who are willing to work diligently to help our clients achieve their KPIs.
- Highly competitive salary & 401(k) contribution
- Discretionary time off and flexible work from home days
- 100% company paid health, dental and vision
- Monthly stipends for gym, phone and commuting
- Continued learning and development stipend
- Annual team trip, monthly team outings, happy hours, and more!
Bamboo is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome candidates of all backgrounds to apply. We look forward to meeting you!