Ad Operations Analyst
Bamboo is an independent ad agency with offices in San Francisco and Seattle. Our team has successfully managed ~$100MM in spend for clients like HotelTonight, Peloton Cycle, and The New York Times.
We couple tremendous mobile and paid social expertise with an "extension of the in-house team" mentality that makes us the perfect partner for any innovative company in scaling mode.
Ad Operations Analysts are at the heart of the Bamboo service. They partner with Account Managers to ensure that our clients receive the highest level of service possible.
A typical day for an analyst includes:
· Analyzing ad campaign performance across major platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest.
· Coming up with ideas for future improvement (on creatives, copy and budget allocation).
· Deploying hundreds of ad campaigns for many of the best mobile commerce brands on Earth.
· Developing and executing campaign strategy
Ad Operations Analysts have tremendous career upside in digital / mobile advertising due to our strong training programs and "continuous improvement" culture.
Ideal candidates will have held an analytical role on a marketing team, financial analyst team, or consulting company. We're very early stages so we need team members who are willing to work hard and smart to make our clients successful.
· Highly competitive salaries
· Discretionary time off and flexible work remote
· 401(k) matching
· 100% company paid health, dental and vision
· Monthly stipends for gym and commuting
· Continued learning and development stipend
· Annual team trip, monthly team outings/happy hours and more!