San Francisco, CA
Bamboo is a growth marketing startup with offices in Brooklyn, San Francisco and Seattle. Our team has successfully managed over $250MM in advertising spend for clients like Uber, Headspace and The New York Times. We combine paid search, paid social, creative and technical expertise with an "extension of the in-house team" mentality that makes us the perfect partner for any innovative company in scaling mode.
Now, we are building an in-house technology stack to help us be even more efficient and effective for our clients.
As a Creative Strategist in Bamboo’s Creative Studio, you will bridge the gap between design and data to produce paid social advertising assets that scale.
You will lead client relationships, collaborate closely with the creative team, and are seen as a strategic leader within our internal teams when it comes to data-driven creative strategy. In all contexts, you'll be responsible for driving ROI and scale improvements via creative for some of the smartest mobile advertisers on Earth.
Ideal candidates have held a previous role in performance marketing and/or direct-response creative production at agencies, leading startups or large digital brands.
- Own client relationships for multiple brands in our portfolio
- You will develop creative strategies to drive clients’ paid social acquisition goalsAdvise clients and Bamboo account teams on direct-response creative best practices in order to meet client’s business objectives
- Develop monthly creative testing calendars, track performance of weekly creative experiments and work with Bamboo creative team to create assets
- Recommend campaign testing structure within paid media platforms best suited to creative experiments
- Own production cycle timelines from initial concept to final asset delivery
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent 2+ years experience in performance marketing and/or direct-response creative production at agencies, leading startups or large digital brands
- Outstanding communication skills
- Deep understanding of paid social acquisition and direct-response creative best practices
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Desire to collaborate with internal teams and clients
- Project management skills
- Hands-on experience using analytical tools ie Google Sheets, Excel, Facebook Ads Manager
- Thought leader on how creative is becoming the biggest lever in paid social acquisition strategies
- Highly competitive salary & 401(k) contribution
- Discretionary time off and flexible work remote options
- 100% company paid health, dental and vision
- Monthly stipends for gym, phone and commuting
- Continued learning and development stipend
- Annual team trip, monthly team outings, happy hours, and more!
Bamboo is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome candidates of all backgrounds to apply. We are looking forward to meeting you!