San Francisco, CA /
Bamboo is a growth marketing startup with offices in Brooklyn, San Francisco and Seattle. Our team has successfully managed over $250MM in advertising spend for clients like Headspace and The New York Times. We combine paid search, paid social, creative and technical expertise with an "extension of the in-house team" mentality that makes us the perfect partner for any innovative company in scaling mode.
Now, we are building an in-house technology stack to help us be even more efficient and effective for our clients.
As a Creative Strategist in Bamboo’s Creative Studio, you will bridge the gap between design and data to produce paid social advertising assets that scale.
You will lead client creative strategy, become the in-house expert in data-driven creative strategy and best practices, and manage creative projects throughout the entire production and reporting process. You will be responsible for driving ROI and scale improvements via creative for some of the smartest mobile advertisers on Earth.
The successful candidate will be tenacious, imaginative, precise, analytically inclined, and curious. They will have a proven ability to use data to identify insights and build compelling stories, ask and answer different and difficult questions, inspire and support creative teams with data, evaluate work, learn and adapt quickly. This person is a doer with proven experience in unlocking the human and cultural story behind every data point. They will challenge assumptions, inspire creatives, and develop impactful marketing strategies.
Ideal candidates have held a previous role in performance marketing and/or direct-response creative production at agencies, leading startups, or large digital brands.
- Developing and implementing creative testing strategies across multiple clients that successfully drive clients’ KPIs improvements.
- Advise clients and Bamboo account teams on direct-response creative best practices in order to meet clients’ business objectives
- Develop monthly creative testing calendars, track performance of weekly creative experiments and work with Bamboo creative team to create assets
- Recommend campaign testing structure within paid media platforms best suited to creative experiments
- Own projects from kickoff to delivery. Managing the production timelines and expectations between account teams, clients and creators for owned projects.
- Serve as QA for all owned creative production cycles before sharing with account teams and clients.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent 2+ years experience in performance marketing and/or direct-response creative production at agencies, leading startups or large digital brands
- Outstanding communication skills
- Deep understanding of paid social acquisition and direct-response creative best practices
- Understanding of creative production, software, and terminology
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Desire to collaborate with internal teams and clients
- Strong project management skills
- Hands-on experience using analytical tools ie Google Sheets, Excel, Facebook Ads Manager
- Thought leader on how creative is becoming the biggest lever in paid social acquisition strategies
- Highly competitive salary & 401(k) contribution
- Discretionary time off and flexible work remote options
- 100% company paid health, dental and vision
- Continued learning and development stipend
- Annual team trip, monthly team outings, happy hours, and more!
Bamboo is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome candidates of all backgrounds to apply. We are looking forward to meeting you!