Growth Marketing Analyst, Paid Social
Seattle, WA /
Bamboo is a growth marketing startup with teams in San Francisco, Seattle, and Los Angeles. Our team has successfully managed over $500MM in advertising spend for clients like Headspace and The New York Times. We combine paid search, paid social, creative and technical expertise with an "extension of the in-house team" mentality that makes us the perfect partner for any innovative company in scaling mode.
Do you ever find yourself daydreaming about A/B tests and audience iteration? Are you passionate about developing data-backed creative concepts? As a Growth Marketing Analyst, you will be right at the heart of the Bamboo's paid media strategy service and will work closely with Growth Marketing Managers to ensure that our clients receive the highest level of service possible.
Growth Marketing Analysts have tremendous career upside in digital / mobile advertising due to our strong training programs and "continuous improvement" culture.
- Analyzing ad campaign performance across major platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest.
- Coming up with ideas for future improvement (on creatives, copy and budget allocation).
- Deploying hundreds of ad campaigns for many of the best mobile commerce brands on Earth.
- Developing and executing campaign strategy.
- Work with Account Managers to develop long term growth strategies for client accounts
- BA/BS from a 4 year institution
- 1+ years of experience in an analytical role on a marketing or consulting team
- 1+ years of experience running paid social ads at scale.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Positivity and resilience with your team and clients
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
Our industry often lacks diverse representation, and historically underrepresented groups are often less likely to apply if they don't believe that they meet all of the criteria in a job description.
Are you hesitant to submit an application because you're not sure if you check every box? Apply anyway! We would love to hear from you and figure out what you can add to the culture at Bamboo.
PERKS AND BENEFITS:
- Competitive compensation package
- 401(k) contribution
- Discretionary time off and flexible remote options
- Paid parental leave
- 100% company paid health, dental and vision insurance
- Annual continued learning and development stipend
- Monthly connection stipend
- Annual team trip, monthly team outings, happy hours and more! (in person events currently on pause due to the COVID-19 pandemic)
Bamboo is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome candidates of all backgrounds to apply. We look forward to meeting you!