People Operations Manager
Seattle, WA /
Bamboo is a growth marketing startup with teams in San Francisco, Seattle, and Los Angeles. Our team has successfully managed over $500MM in advertising spend for clients like Headspace and The New York Times. We combine paid search, paid social, creative and technical expertise with an "extension of the in-house team" mentality that makes us the perfect partner for any innovative company in scaling mode.
We’re looking for a motivated and energetic People Operations Manager to join the People Operations team at Bamboo! In this role, you’ll help deliver an outstanding employee experience and ensure everyone is empowered to do their best work. As our people operations manager, you’ll have a meaningful impact on every stage of the employee experience.
Our company is growing quickly, and there’s a huge growth opportunity as our team expands. We’re looking for a candidate with high EQ who can problem solve in a complex environment. Critical thinking, patience and empathy are also essential skills for this position.
In this role you will:
- Manage all people processes at Bamboo, from onboarding to offboarding, and everything in between!
- Partner with the People Ops team to manage our benefits, continued learning, diversity and inclusion efforts, and compensation programs.
- Work with the Leadership team to identify team trends and come up with new solutions and process improvements
- Manage employee relations efforts to help drive a culture of continuous feedback
- Handle employee inquiries, identify needs and escalate issues as necessary
- Establish a regular cadence of events and team bonding activities, including event planning for teams and company-wide events
- Work closely with the Business Operations team to manage employee expense and travel programs
- 3+ years of human resources, people operations, or related experience
- Experience with the full employee life cycle
- Experience with projects focused on enhancing the employee experience
- Ability to prioritize shifting projects and goals
Our industry often lacks diverse representation, and historically underrepresented groups are often less likely to apply if they don't believe that they meet all of the criteria in a job description.
Are you hesitant to submit an application because you're not sure if you check every box? Apply anyway! We would love to hear from you and figure out what you can add to the culture at Bamboo.
PERKS AND BENEFITS:
- Competitive compensation package
- 401(k) contribution
- Discretionary time off and flexible remote options
- Paid parental leave
- 100% company paid health, dental and vision insurance
- Annual continued learning and development stipend
- Monthly connection stipend
- Annual team trip, monthly team outings, happy hours and more! (in person events currently on pause due to the COVID-19 pandemic)
Bamboo is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome candidates of all backgrounds to apply. We look forward to meeting you!