Growth Marketing Associate, Paid Search
Los Angeles, CA /
Bamboo is a growth marketing startup with teams in Los Angeles, San Francisco and Seattle. Our team has successfully managed over $650MM in advertising spend for clients like Headspace and The New York Times. We combine paid search, paid social, creative and technical expertise with an "extension of the in-house team" mentality that makes us the perfect partner for any innovative company in scaling mode.
Do you ever find yourself daydreaming about ad hoc analysis and audience insights? Are you passionate about developing quantitative reports and pretty pivot tables? As a Paid Search Associate you will be right at the heart of Bamboo's paid media strategy service and will work closely with Account Managers to ensure that our clients receive the highest level of service possible. Our associates have tremendous career upside in digital / mobile advertising due to our strong training programs and "continuous improvement" culture.
- Leverage measurement platforms to deep dive into audience insights and trends (e.g. Google Analytics)
- Lead communication with external stakeholders where relevant
- Use data analysis to present ideas for future campaign improvements and testing strategy
- Successfully contributing to weekly client communications on status calls, slack channels, etc. as well as QBRs
- Balance multiple priorities against client book of business
- Autonomously own of one or more channels on owned accounts
- Fundamentally understand tracking infrastructure, attribution windows, cohorted performance, MMPs, etc
- 1-2+ years working in direct-response focused paid media (search/social)
- A track record of using paid social and/or paid search to achieve business goals
- Experience managing $500k+ annual media budgets
Our industry often lacks diverse representation, and historically underrepresented groups are often less likely to apply if they don't believe that they meet all of the criteria in a job description.
Are you hesitant to submit an application because you're not sure if you check every box? Apply anyway! We would love to hear from you and figure out what you can add to the culture at Bamboo.
- Highly competitive salary & 401(k) contribution
- Discretionary time off and flexible work remote days
- 100% company-paid health, dental and vision
- Continued learning and development stipend
- Monthly connection stipend
- Annual team retreat, monthly team outings, happy hours, and more! (in person events currently on pause due to the COVID-19 pandemic)
Bamboo is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome candidates of all backgrounds to apply. We look forward to meeting you!