Director of Business Development
San Francisco, CA
Bamboo is an independent advertising agency with offices in San Francisco and Seattle.
Our team has successfully managed ~$100MM in spend for clients like Uber, HotelTonight, and The New York Times. We couple tremendous mobile and paid social expertise with an "extension of the in-house team" mentality that makes us the perfect partner for any innovative company in scaling mode.
The Director of Agency Development will partner closely with Bamboo's CEO and will be responsible for owning all New Business activities within our agency including team leadership, RFP responses, pitches, digital marketing, and more.
This is an amazing opportunity for a proven Business Development leader who wants to build out their own team from the ground up within a company that is already scaling fast organically through referrals.
- Ownership of outbound sales efforts and digital marketing
- Ownership of "lead to close" process (RFP response, pitches, stakeholder management, etc)
- Closely partner with the CEO to serve as an external leader of Bamboo at partnership meetings, client pitches, conferences, events, etc...
- Work in close partnership with our Recruiting team to build out functions within your team
Candidate must have:
- At least 6 years of experience in a quota-driven environment
- Led teams responsible for demand generation and sales within ad tech, ad agency, or ad network organizations.
- Proven passion and ability to build a high-performing teams that hit their targets while maintaining long-term, strategic relationships with clients.
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time if needed.
*Remote applicants will be considered for this role, but preference will be placed on candidates in San Francisco and Seattle.*
We offer discretionary time off, full health coverage (health, dental, and vision), competitive salaries (DOE), 3% company-paid 401(k) contributions, $2400 in annual "flex stipend", commuter benefits, and more.
Outside of compensation-related perks, we have a work environment that any driven teammate would love: the opportunity to work with world-class teammates and some of the most innovative advertising clients on Earth.