Senior Account Manager, Paid Search
San Francisco, CA
Bamboo is a growth marketing startup with offices in Brooklyn, San Francisco and Seattle. Our team has successfully managed over $250MM in advertising spend for clients like Headspace and The New York Times. We combine paid search, paid social, creative and technical expertise with an "extension of the in-house team" mentality that makes us the perfect partner for any innovative company in scaling mode.
Now, we are building an in-house technology stack to help us be even more efficient and effective for our clients.
We are in search of an experienced Paid Search Account Manager to help lead key client relationships, coach and train junior staffers, and are expected to be a strategic search leader within our internal teams. In all contexts, you'll be responsible for driving ROI and scale improvements for some of the smartest advertisers on Earth.
Ideal candidates have held an acquisition focused paid search role at a leading startup, large digital brand, or agency and also have experience working as a trusted partner to product and analytics teams.
- Lead communication with client accounts and other stakeholders
- Develop operational campaign strategy alongside operations team that consistently scale and improve client KPIs on search channels
- Lead short and long term strategic planning for client growth programs
- Coach and develop junior teammates
- 3+ years leading paid search marketing strategies for a leading brand or agency
- Robust experience managing media across Google Ads, Google Display Network and Bing Ads-
- Ability to build paid search strategies and testing plans
- Extensive experience working in, troubleshooting and advising on Google Analytics
- Experience and a passion for managing a number of internal and external stakeholders to execute on big marketing challenges
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Office, especially PowerPoint and Excel
- Paid social & mobile app acquisition experience a plus
- Highly competitive salary & 401(k) contribution
- Discretionary time off and flexible work remote days
- 100% company paid health, dental and vision
- Monthly stipends for gym, phone and commuting
- Continued learning and development stipend
- Annual team trip, monthly team outings, happy hours, and more!
Bamboo is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome candidates of all backgrounds to apply. We look forward to meeting you!