Associate Director, Growth Marketing
Bamboo is a growth marketing startup with teams in San Francisco, Seattle, and Los Angeles. Our team has successfully managed over $500MM in advertising spend for clients like Headspace and The New York Times. We combine paid search, paid social, creative and technical expertise with an "extension of the in-house team" mentality that makes us the perfect partner for any innovative company in scaling mode.
Associate Directors serve as the client-facing leader of our agency to our existing clients. This role will be ultimately responsible for revenue retention for owned accounts, and serve as part-time Growth/User Acquisition Lead of a few high-value clients.
Associate Directors are also responsible for ensuring our Growth Marketing Managers and Analysts are continually hitting client and agency growth objectives.
Be ready and excited to partner with a lot of internal and external stakeholders (internal teams, client stakeholders, and the other partners our clients work with) to ensure that each of our engagements are long-term successful for us and our clients.
Coach and develop direct reports as well as account team members
- 5+ years leading paid marketing (both search and social) strategies for a leading brand or agency
- History of managing $10MM+ annual advertising budgets
- Robust knowledge of leading ad networks including Facebook, Google, Twitter, and Pinterest
- Experience and a passion for managing a number of internal and external stakeholders to execute on big marketing challenges
Our industry often lacks diverse representation, and historically underrepresented groups are often less likely to apply if they don't believe that they meet all of the criteria in a job description.
Are you hesitant to submit an application because you're not sure if you check every box? Apply anyway! We would love to hear from you and figure out what you can add to the culture at Bamboo.
PERKS AND BENEFITS:
- Competitive compensation package
- 401(k) contribution
- Discretionary time off and flexible remote options
- Paid parental leave
- 100% company paid health, dental and vision insurance
- Annual continued learning and development stipend
- Monthly connection stipend
- Annual team trip, monthly team outings, happy hours and more! (in person events currently on pause due to the COVID-19 pandemic)
Bamboo is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome candidates of all backgrounds to apply. We look forward to meeting you!