Motion Graphics Designer and Video Editor
San Francisco, CA
Bamboo is a growth marketing startup with offices in Brooklyn, San Francisco and Seattle. Our team has successfully managed over $250MM in advertising spend for clients like Uber, Headspace and The New York Times. We combine paid search, paid social, creative and technical expertise with an "extension of the in-house team" mentality that makes us the perfect partner for any innovative company in scaling mode.
Now, we are building an in-house technology stack to help us be even more efficient and effective for our clients.
We are looking for a contract Motion Graphics Designer and Video Editor to join our Creative Studio Team and assist with the development of digital content for paid social advertising. You will work closely with our Creative Studio Team to concept, storyboard, design, and animate for a variety of digital projects and video content assignments for our fastest growing clients.
- You enjoy producing videos anywhere from :05-:60 seconds in duration for direct-response marketing campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter and other social channels.
- You collaborate with video producers, account managers and creative lead to develop concepts, create storyboards and design elements, ensuring the account manager’s and client’s requirements are met.
- You are able to design, animate and create within an established brand identity, while pushing the video direction forward.
- You have strong storytelling skills in order to make complicated graphic concepts accessible and engaging.
- You handle elements of post-production including timeline-based animations, particle effects, motion tracking, color correction, and keying.
- You are an imaginative and conceptual designer with strong communication skills and organizational workflow.
- You are capable of managing and prioritizing video projects for multiple clients at a timeYou can work independently as well as with internal teams and clients to manage complex projects and create ads with multiple iterations for AB testing.
- You interpret data from creative tests to inform future creative decisionsYou have knowledge of creative ad types on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Google UAC and Twitter.
- 3+ years of motion design experience with industry-standard software tools, such as After Effects, Premiere, Photoshop, Illustrator.
- Understand client vision/direction and present designs and concepts. Experience working collaboratively with video editors, production crews, and producers.
- A person that will help foster and inspire a great creative culture at Bamboo.
- Bonus points for experience in Paid Social advertising on Facebook/Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest and/or Google UAC.
- Highly competitive salary & 401(k) contribution
- Discretionary time off and flexible work remote
- 100% company paid health, dental and vision
- Monthly stipends for gym, phone and commuting
- Continued learning and development stipend
- Annual team trip, monthly team outings, happy hours, and more
Bamboo is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome candidates of all backgrounds to apply. We are looking forward to meeting you!