Ad Operations Analyst
San Francisco, CA
Bamboo is an independent ad agency with offices in San Francisco and Seattle. Our team has successfully managed ~$100MM in spend for clients like HotelTonight, Peloton Cycle, and The New York Times.
We couple tremendous mobile and paid social expertise with an "extension of the in-house team" mentality that makes us the perfect partner for any innovative company in scaling mode.
Do you ever find yourself daydreaming about A/B tests and audience iteration? Are you passionate about developing data-backed creative concepts? As an Ad Operations Analyst, you will be right at the heart of the Bamboo's paid media strategy service and will work closely with your Account Managers to ensure that our clients receive the highest level of service possible.
REQUIREMENTS FOR SUCCESS:
· You have previous experience analyzing ad campaign performance across major platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, Reddit, and Pinterest.
· You autonomously launch and optimize new multi-strategy campaigns, ad sets, and ads.
· You chip in to your account team by helping to prepare client-facing data reports, weekly performance recaps, and quarterly business reviews
· You interpret data trends and find compelling ways to communicate them to both the account team and the client
· You use identified performance trends to develop ideas for future account growth (i.e. ad creatives, copy, audience targeting, bid strategy, and budget allocation).
· You QA & troubleshoot ad hoc delivery, tracking, and attribution issues
· You assist your Account Manager in developing and executing campaign strategy
· You are able to actively prioritize tasks and deliverable across multiple client team
Ad Operations Analysts have tremendous career upside in digital/mobile advertising due to our strong training programs and our culture of "continuous improvement."
To be considered a fit for this role, you ideally will have previously held an analytical role on a marketing or consulting team, or have experience running paid social campaigns at scale. We're very early stages so we need team members who are willing to work diligently to help our clients achieve their KPIs.
· Highly competitive salary & 401(k) contribution
· Discretionary time off and flexible work remote
· 100% company paid health, dental and vision
· Monthly stipends for gym, phone and commuting
· Continued learning and development stipend
· Annual team trip, monthly team outings, happy hours, and more
We are an equal opportunity employer and we welcome applicants of all backgrounds.
Bamboo is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome candidates of all backgrounds to apply. We are looking forward to meeting you!