Business Development (Asset Raising) - Director / Vice President (London)
Mayfair, Greater London /
Business Development – Sales & Structuring /
GSR is a leading market-making and programmatic trading company in the exciting and fast-evolving world of cryptocurrency trading. We provide sophisticated execution and liquidity services to token projects, institutional and HNW investors, and crypto exchanges.
We are looking to hire a Business Development Vice President whose main focus will be to lead asset raising in their region for a new investment management business as part of GSR Capital. It is envisaged that the majority of time will be spent dealing with family offices in the first year.
As part of the team, your responsibilities will be to:
- Primary task is to lead asset raising in your region for the launch of a number of new crypto funds.
- In particular, to help to build, manage, and grow new UHNW/HNW and family office investors relationships.
- In the medium term develop institutional allocator relationships.
- Play a significant role in product development as the suite of fund offerings increases, feeding back market demands to the research team.
- Maintain a deep knowledge of GSR’s broader service offering and client base.
- Conduct competitive market research to refine sales and marketing strategy.
- 5 years’ or more business development experience in a similar role within Financial Services or Cryptocurrency Trading.
- Experience of dealing with and an existing network of Family Offices and private banks / HNWs.
- University degree desirable.
- Experience creating marketing materials such as pitch books for client presentations.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to work well with internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong analytical & numerical skills.
- Excellent organisational skills, ability to prioritise and react to change quickly and positively.
Founded in 2013, we specialize in providing liquidity, risk management and structured products to institutional participants in the digital asset ecosystem. Our team of veteran finance and technology executives from Goldman Sachs, Two Sigma, Citadel, Blackstone and Tower Research among others, has developed one of the world’s fastest and most robust trading platforms.
GSR works with token issuers, traders, investors, miners, and more than 50 cryptocurrency exchanges around the world. As a founding member of The Association for Digital Asset Markets (ADAM), GSR is also a leader in establishing and maintaining industry standards and protocols to support the healthy development and evolution of the global digital assets serving key exchanges and clients globally. GSR is an international company with operations in the USA, Europe and Asia.
GSR is proudly an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon any applicable legally protected characteristics such as race, religion, colour, country of origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression or age. We operate a meritocracy, all aspects of people engagement from the decision to hire or promote as well as our performance management process will be based on the business needs and individual merit, competence in the role.
Learn more about us at www.gsr.io.