Receptionist - Essence Las Vegas
Las Vegas, NV
Retail – Field Retail
Part-time / Non-exempt
GTI is the parent company to RISE Dispensaries and Essence.
Green Thumb Industries (GTI), a national cannabis consumer packaged goods company and retailer, is dedicated to providing dignified access to cannabis while giving back to the communities in which they serve. GTI manufactures and distributes a portfolio of branded cannabis products including Rythm, Dogwalkers, The Feel Collection, and Beboe, among others. The company also owns and operates rapidly growing national chains of retail cannabis stores called Rise™ and Essence. Headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, GTI has 13 manufacturing facilities, licenses for 89 retail locations and operations across 12 U.S. markets. Established in 2014, GTI employs approximately 1,100 people and serves thousands of patients and customers each year. GTI was named a Best Workplace 2018 by Crain’s Chicago Business. More information is available at GTIgrows.com.
Essence Vegas announces the invitation to submit resumes/CV's for the position of Part-Time Receptionist. Processing of candidates will occur throughout the year on an ongoing basis. The pool of candidates from this recruitment may be used to fill vacancies for the classification of Part-Time Receptionist for up to one (1) year.
Essence Receptionists are the first impressions a guest receives when entering our locations. The Receptionist primary goal is to exceed guest service standards and make them feel welcome and valued. The ideal candidate for this role will be an effective communicator, well organized, people person, detail oriented, strong problem solver, and attentive and responsive to the dispensaries’ needs.
- Acknowledge patients and guests immediately upon arrival by looking up and smiling.
- When patient or guest are within hearing range, greet them appropriately welcoming them to Essence.
- Request the patient/guest's drivers license to verify legal age for entering the dispensary.
- Ensure data entry is captured and input in a consistent format.
- Share expert product knowledge with teammates and customers.
- Assist with keeping in-store, Weedmaps, Greenrush, etc. menus up-to-date.
- Notify managers of offices supplies that are needed.
- Ensures all reception areas are neat, clean, and organized. Checks that the entrance and lobby of the dispensary meet standards.
- Perform other work-related duties and special projects as assigned.
- A minimum of three (3) years of clerical or receptionist experience is required. Ideal candidates will have worked directly in a high-volume office or retail setting. Internal candidates must have been in their current position for at least three (3) months and have no disciplinary actions during the last six (6) months.
- Knowledge of state marijuana policies and laws. Basic knowledge of cannabis products is needed. Previous experience working in a cannabis retail setting is ideal.
- Strong attention to detail and proven ability to accurately record data.
- Ability to answer a multi-phone line system.
- Ability to keep a friendly, calm, and helpful demeanor in high-stress situations and a continuously fast-paced environment.
- High integrity and honesty
- Technology savvy with computer/iPad, software including Microsoft Office. Proficiency in windows-based software and internet navigation.
- Ability to work independently with little to no supervisor or as part of a team is required.
- High level of integrity, work ethic, and ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to work a variety of shifts, this includes day, swing, late-night, weekend, and holiday shifts as scheduled.
- Must maintain Nevada Agent work cards and other requirements set by the city, i.e.: key employee status.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.