Order Fulfillment Manager
Wholesale Operations – Transportation
Full-time / Exempt
Green Thumb Industries (GTI), a national cannabis cultivator, processor and dispensary operator, is dedicated to providing dignified access to safe and effective cannabis nationwide while giving back to the communities in which it serves. As a vertically integrated company, GTI manufactures and sells a well-rounded suite of branded cannabis products including flower, concentrates, edibles, and topicals. The company also owns and operates a rapidly growing national chain of retail cannabis stores called RISE™ dispensaries. Headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, GTI has eight manufacturing facilities and licenses for 60 retail locations across eight highly regulated U.S. markets. Established in 2014, GTI employs over 500 people and serves thousands of patients and customers each year. GTI was named a Best Workplace 2018 by Crain’s Chicago Business. More information is available at GTIgrows.com.
This position is responsible for pulling sales orders and preparing for delivery. This person will also be responsible for tracking product electronically on the State trace ability system to ensure compliance with state laws and program regulations. The Order Fulfillment Manager will develop a daily order fulfillment plan to satisfy all sales order. They will establish fulfillment goals, monitor & track employee performance, and provide regular 1x1 performance feedback to help employees succeed. They will manager a team of up to 10 individuals.
- Work cooperatively with sales to receive orders.
- Exhibit competency in basic organizational skills, communication skills, and Windows-based operating software.
- Print labels for items on orders.
- Pull sales orders and prepare them for delivery; label in accordance with DoA rules and regulations.
- Manage time efficiently in order to meet goals while consistently producing quality work.
- Clean up all work areas and equipment at the end of every day.
- Assist other departments as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Use independent judgment in regards to product processing, keeping quality and goals in mind.
- Help create a positive environment by having a positive attitude and by being self-motivated.
- Research, evaluate, and adapt to new methods, in order to meet or exceed goals, and or modify their technique/procedures based on all applicable laws.
- Invest time in learning new products and be able to communicate with direct supervisors as necessary.
- Must be able to adapt quickly to changes in policy, procedure and technique.
- Employee must exhibit personal hygiene and follow the health guidelines set forth by GTI and the state of Maryland while processing patient medicine.
- Must demonstrate ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to listen well and communicate effectively with various audiences, especially with the direct supervisors and co-workers.
- Ability to perform a monotonous task with great efficiency over 8 hour work periods without losing quality.
- Employee must be able to follow basic instructions as well as be able to take constructive criticism from their managers so they can help maintain quality standards and production goals.
- Massachusetts driver's license or State ID card.
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age.
- Must pass any and all required background checks.
- Must be and remain compliant with any and all legal or company regulations for working in the industry.
- Must be approved by the D.O.A. to receive an Agent badge
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to perform reaching, grasping, bending, stooping, talking, hearing, seeing and repetitive motions.
- Must be able to sit and/or stand for extended periods of time while maintaining focus.
- PHYSICAL DEMANDS: Must be able to lift, carry and balance up to 30 pounds AND must be able to do so with extreme care and caution when working with plants and product.
We can't wait to meet you!