Order Fulfillment Specialist
Wholesale Operations – Production (Packaging + Processing)
Full-time / Non-exempt
About Green Thumb Industries:
Green Thumb Industries (GTI), a national cannabis consumer packaged goods company and retailer, is dedicated to providing dignified access to cannabis while giving back to the communities in which they serve. GTI manufactures and distributes a portfolio of branded cannabis products including Rythm, Dogwalkers, The Feel Collection, incredibles and Beboe, among others. The company also owns and operates rapidly growing national retail cannabis stores called Rise™ and Essence. Headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, GTI has 13 manufacturing facilities, licenses for 95 retail locations and operations across 12 U.S. markets. Established in 2014, GTI employs approximately 1,200 people and serves thousands of patients and customers each year. GTI was named a Best Workplace 2018 by Crain’s Chicago Business. More information is available at GTIgrows.com.
We are seeking a full-time Order Fulfillment Specialist at our manufacturing facility in the medical cannabis industry. The shifts will be M-F, 8 AM - 5 PM.
- Must demonstrate proficient time management skills.
- Must be able to work under pressure while demonstrating a positive attitude
- Schedule each day to support sales and inventory requirements.
- Monitor and assess order fulfillment rates, understand constraints, and propose/implement process improvements to achieve 100% order fulfillment.
- Provide direction to the packaging team to maintain critical stocking levels.
- Create an environment of trust and job satisfaction.
- Employee must exhibit competency in basic organizational and communication skills.
- Must work well with others and be able to adapt quickly to changes in policy, procedure, and technique.
- Be able to work with, help, guide, challenge and motivate team members in order to create a cohesive unit.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Education or GED graduate
- Experience in order fulfillment strongly preferred
- Industry experience is a plus
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age.
- Must pass any and all required background checks.
- Must be and remain compliant with any and all legal or company regulations for working in the industry.
- Must be able to obtain and retain a state-issued MMCC agent badge.
- Manufacturing environment
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to perform grasping, reaching, talking, hearing, bending, stooping, walking, seeing and repetitive motions.
- Must be able to sit or stand for extended periods of time while maintaining focus.
- PHYSICAL DEMANDS: Must be able to lift, carry, and balance 30 pounds (up to 100 pounds with assistance) with extreme care.
At GTI we believe that our corporate community should be a reflection of the communities we serve. We are dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture that celebrates diversity across race, sex, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, nationality, religion, experience, and thought—not only because it is right, but because it makes us better. Our mission—the right to wellness—informs our commitment to champion economic opportunities in communities disproportionately affected by the war on drugs through employment and community involvement. GTI is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
We can't wait to meet you.