Inventory Agent - Essence Las Vegas
Las Vegas, NV
Retail – Field Retail
Part-time / Non-exempt
GTI is the parent company to RISE Dispensaries and Essence.
Green Thumb Industries (GTI), a national cannabis consumer packaged goods company and retailer, is dedicated to providing dignified access to cannabis while giving back to the communities in which they serve. GTI manufactures and distributes a portfolio of branded cannabis products including Rythm, Dogwalkers, The Feel Collection, and Beboe, among others. The company also owns and operates rapidly growing national chains of retail cannabis stores called Rise™ and Essence. Headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, GTI has 13 manufacturing facilities, licenses for 89 retail locations and operations across 12 U.S. markets. Established in 2014, GTI employs approximately 1,100 people and serves thousands of patients and customers each year. GTI was named a Best Workplace 2018 by Crain’s Chicago Business. More information is available at GTIgrows.com.
Essence Vegas announces the invitation to submit resumes/CV's for the position of Full-Time Inventory Agent. Processing of candidates will occur throughout the year on an ongoing basis. The pool of candidates from this recruitment may be used to fill vacancies for the classification of Full-Time Inventory Agent for up to one (1) year.
The Inventory Agent is responsible for aiding our dispensary locations in all facets of inventory maintenance. This role will receive shipments into the inventory system, perform physical movement of Marijuana product from location to location within the inventory system, and within physical dispensary. Inventory agent will perform cycle counts daily creating discrepancy reports directly to the inventory manager. The ideal candidate for this role will be an effective communicator, organized, detail oriented, strong problem solver, and attentive and responsive to the dispensaries’ needs.
- Responsible for organizing and setting inventory throughout the dispensary.
- Accept and move product through LeafLogix and Metrc following established procedures to ensure accuracy and compliance.
- Assist with merchandising, backroom, vault and overall cleanliness of inventory areas in the dispensary.
- Ensure that all arriving stock receipts are efficiently and carefully executed.
- Participate in an ongoing basis in routine inventory cycle counts.
- Prepare for and take part in, all physical inventories as scheduled by the company.
- Assist with inventory maintenance reports.
- Perform other work-related duties and special projects as assigned.
- At least 1 year of inventory experience in a retail environment.
- Goal oriented, organized, self-starter, dependable, outgoing and assertive individual who is comfortable working in a fast paced, high-stress environment.
- Intermediate understanding of cannabis products, different strains and medical benefits of cannabis use is required.
- High school diploma or general equivalency diploma (GED)
- Technology savvy with computer/iPad, software including Microsoft Office.
- High level of integrity, work ethic, and ability to work independently
- Knowledge of medical marijuana policies and laws.
- Ability to work independently with little to no supervison or as part of a team is required.
- Internal candidates must have been in their current position for at least six months and have no disciplinary actions during the last six months.
- Lift and carry a 45+ pound case of product on a repetitive basis.
- Available weekends, some nights and some holidays
- Must be able to obtain required licensing at time of hire and submit personal information for licensing and fingerprinting.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.