Learning Management Systems (LMS) Administrator
Chicago, IL (HQ)
Retail – Operations & Adminstration
Full-time / Exempt
Green Thumb Industries (GTI), a national cannabis cultivator, processor and dispensary operator, is dedicated to providing dignified access to safe and effective cannabis nationwide while giving back to the communities in which it serves. As a vertically integrated company, GTI manufactures and sells a well-rounded suite of branded cannabis products including flower, concentrates, edibles, and topicals. The company also owns and operates a rapidly growing national chain of retail cannabis stores called RISE™ dispensaries. Headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, GTI has eight manufacturing facilities and licenses for 60 retail locations across eight highly regulated U.S. markets. Established in 2014, GTI employs over 500 people and serves thousands of patients and customers each year. GTI was named a Best Workplace 2018 by Crain’s Chicago Business. More information is available at GTIgrows.com.
As the LMS Administrator at GTI, you will be responsible for supporting the implementation of a new global learning management system, including ongoing maintenance, reporting, governance, and end-user support. The LMS Administrator will collaborate with HR and the retail leadership team to assign and track the completion of employees’ required training as well as to create learning paths for their career development. The LMS Administrator will assist with content development and review. The LMS Administrator will be responsible for implementing and promoting a robust webinar program to support the continuing education of Rise/GTI’s stakeholders.
- Play a key role in the implementation of a new Learning Management System (LMS) and be responsible for the day to day management, support and training for end users once implemented
- Actively participate in process development and improvement projects
- Provide support for webinars; promote and implement webinars program once developed
- Review modules and offer constructive feedback to instructional designers collaborating to assist in content development
- Design and manage reporting based on the needs of the business and assist with data analysis, including, but not limited to course completion and popularity, as well as course/survey feedback
- Act as a collaborative liaison between the departments interested in publishing e-learning and establish best practices and standard operating procedures for program creation.
- Operationally own LMS functions that support business operations, workplace processes, compliance and company culture
- Track and share new courses, issue resolution, assisting learners with problem solving
- Administer basic training needs analysis to inform content development
- Design and execute communication plan to raise awareness of course introductions, improvements, availability, etc.
- Bachelor's degree required + minimum of 2 years of experience working with LMS (uploading, testing, and supporting content in multiple formats) o
- Excellent organizational, project management, multi-tasking and problem-solving skills.
- Prior experience managing a LMS with multi-functional versions/content desired.
- Experience developing/testing e-learning for high-volume staffing, with preference given to candidates with experience in specialty retail
- Experience with webinar platforms a plus
- Detail-oriented, organized and an ability to prioritize and manage workflow
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills (verbal, non-verbal, written), with the ability to build relationships at all levels, both internally and externally
- Flexibility to deal with last minute changes, the ability to remain calm under pressure, comfortable working with minimal direction; sense of humor a plus
- Highly motivated, self-directed, innovative and able to work independently or among teams with keen judgement, common sense and resourcefulness
- Adapts and thrives in a demanding, start-up, fast-paced environment
- Possesses a high level of critical thinking
- Operates with a high level of professionalism and integrity, including dealing with confidential information
- Must understand and comply with the rules, regulations, policies, and procedures of GTI
We can't wait to meet you!