Pinellas Park, FL
Retail – Field Retail
Part-time / Non-exempt
GTI is the parent company to RISE Dispensaries and Essence.
Green Thumb Industries (GTI), a national cannabis consumer packaged goods company and retailer, is dedicated to providing dignified access to cannabis while giving back to the communities in which they serve. GTI manufactures and distributes a portfolio of branded cannabis products including Rythm, Dogwalkers, The Feel Collection, and Beboe, among others. The company also owns and operates rapidly growing national chains of retail cannabis stores called Rise™ and Essence. Headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, GTI has 13 manufacturing facilities, licenses for 89 retail locations and operations across 12 U.S. markets. Established in 2014, GTI employs approximately 1,100 people and serves thousands of patients and customers each year. GTI was named a Best Workplace 2018 by Crain’s Chicago Business. More information is available at GTIgrows.com.
We are looking for a Delivery Driver who will be responsible for delivering medical cannabis products to GTI's customers within the state of Florida. If you have at least 1 year of professional driving experience and a positive, can-do attitude, keep reading!
- Load the delivery van at the beginning of the day for deliveries that will happen throughout the day
- Interpret and execute state laws and regulations required when delivering medical cannabis
- Working knowledge of vehicle maintenance and ability to complete routine maintenance tasks (changing tires, check and add fluids, etc)
- Manage documents associated with medical cannabis delivery, ensuring that proper documents are kept and manifests are returned completed and ready for filing
- Maintaining positive professional relationships with dispensary staff
- Timely and effective communication when issues arise while making deliveries
- Other duties as assigned
- 1+ years of professional driving experience
- Demonstrated initiative and proactive attitude, as well as independent judgment
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all employees
- Ability to work a 12-hour day when needed
- Employee must be able to follow instructions as directed and incorporate constructive criticism from managers
- Florida driver’s license or State ID card
- Clean driving record for the past 3 years
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age
- Must pass any and all required background checks
- Must be and remain compliant with any and all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
- Must be approved by the D.O.A. to receive an Agent badge
- High School Education or GED graduate
- Must be able to sit and drive for extended periods of time while maintaining focus.
- PHYSICAL DEMANDS: Must be able to lift, carry and balance up to 50 pounds (100 pounds with assistance) AND must be able to do so with extreme care and caution when working with product.