Order Fulfillment Lead
Carson City, NV
Wholesale Operations – Supply Chain
Full-time / Non-exempt
About Green Thumb Industries:
Green Thumb Industries (GTI), a national cannabis consumer packaged goods company and retailer, is dedicated to providing dignified access to cannabis while giving back to the communities in which they serve. GTI manufactures and distributes a portfolio of branded cannabis products including Rythm, Dogwalkers, The Feel Collection, incredibles and Beboe, among others. The company also owns and operates rapidly growing national retail cannabis stores called Rise™ and Essence. Headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, GTI has 13 manufacturing facilities, licenses for 95 retail locations and operations across 12 U.S. markets. Established in 2014, GTI employs approximately 1,200 people and serves thousands of patients and customers each year. GTI was named a Best Workplace 2018 by Crain’s Chicago Business. More information is available at GTIgrows.com.
We’re looking for an Order Fulfillment Supervisor to act an essential coordinator and motivator for our Order Fulfillment team in Carson City. The ideal candidate for this job is a true people person who’s always baking up ideas for improving teamwork and communication. At GTI, we know that finishing up production is a joint effort, and you’ll work closely with the Order Fulfillment Manager to track inventory and coordinate procedures. With your help, our line of cannabis products will keep smoking the competition!
- Working cooperatively with sales to receive orders.
- Organizing employees to pull orders and validate 100% accuracy.
- Work cooperatively with the Transportation Supervisor to assure alignment between Order Fulfillment and transportation.
- Conducting weekly finished product inventory audits & reporting results to the DTCP Manager.
- Ensure employees’ success in regards to quality and productivity.
- Employee must exhibit competency in basic organizational and communication skills.
- Must work well with others and be able to adapt quickly to changes in policy, procedure and technique.
- Be able to work with, help, guide, challenge and motivate team members in order to create a cohesive unit.
- High School Education or GED graduate; some college or college graduate preferred.
- 1-2 years experience processing medical marijuana or other botanicals preferred.
- Equivalent combinations of education and experience may be considered.
- Illinois driver’s license or State ID card
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age
- Must pass any and all required background checks
- Must be and remain compliant with any and all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
- Must be approved by the D.O.A. to receive an Agent badge
At GTI we believe that our corporate community should be a reflection of the communities we serve. We are dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture that celebrates diversity across race, sex, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, nationality, religion, experience, and thought—not only because it is right, but because it makes us better. Our mission—the right to wellness—informs our commitment to champion economic opportunities in communities disproportionately affected by the war on drugs through employment and community involvement. GTI is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
We can't wait to meet you.