Patient Intake Coordinator
Retail – RISE Dispensary - Field Retail
Various (Full-time, Part-time, Exempt, Non-exempt)
Come RISE with us! GTI is the parent company to RISE Dispensaries.
Green Thumb Industries (GTI) is a Chicago-based medical cannabis company operating successfully in 5 states around the country. We are comprised of accomplished professionals, business people, world-class entrepreneurs, and philanthropists, who are driven by the dual commitment to helping medical cannabis patients and the communities we serve. GTI’s team has proven experience operating successful businesses, long-term expertise in adhering to sustainable business practices, and a deep understanding of the law with regard to the regulatory process surrounding medical cannabis.
We are a team of people inspiring and empowering others to live their best lives. We believe that everyone deserves the dignity of health and well-being and are on a mission to provide safe, effective and therapeutic medical cannabis nationwide by operating world class cultivation facilities and customer-first retail experiences. We are committed to progressing positive social change and providing dignified access to safe and quality cannabis nationwide while giving back to the communities we call home.
As a Patient Intake Specialist, you will be the first point of contact for RISE. You will welcome guests and greet people who visit the business. You will ensure all patients have the correct ID and are properly checked in to make cannabis purchases. The Patient Intake Coordinator works closely with Inventory Management to ensure our menus are up to date, both in the store and on social media channels. You will also coordinate front-desk activities, including distributing correspondence and redirecting phone calls.
To be successful as a Patient Intake Specialist, you should have a pleasant personality, as this is also a customer service role. You should also be able to deal with emergencies in a timely and effective manner, while streamlining office operations. Multitasking and stress management skills are essential for this position. This role will be 30 - 40 hours a week and may require working in shifts, so flexibility is a plus.
Ultimately, a Patient Intake Specialist’s duties and responsibilities are to ensure the front desk welcomes guests positively and executes all administrative tasks to the highest quality standards.
- Manage and record the inflow and outflow of people entering and exiting the Carlisle dispensary.
- Maintains security by following procedures; maintaining visitor/delivery logs; issuing visitor badges, checking IDs.
- Works with Inventory to ensure menus are up to date, both in-store and on social media channels (Leafly & WeedMaps)
- Receive authorization as needed for visitors/contractors.
- Exceptional customer service skills and professional phone manner.
- Receives, sorts and forwards incoming mail. Maintains and routes publications.
- Coordinates the pick-up and delivery of express mail services (FedEx, UPS, etc.)
- Assists with other related clerical duties such as photocopying, faxing, filing and collating.
- Other office support and customer service related activities as assigned by management.
- Serve as backup for other departments as needed.
- Must exhibit competency in basic organizational, tracking, and communication skills.
- Must be able to work well independently, as well as with others.
- Must be able to follow basic instructions as well as be able to take constructive criticism from their manager.
- High School Education or GED; Associates Degree preferred.
- Cannabis experience preferred
- Communication Proficiency
- Collaboration Skills
- State driver’s license or State ID card
- Must be 21+ years or older
- Must pass any and all required background checks
- Possess valid driver’s license or state ID
- Must be and remain compliant with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry