Patient Consultant - Essence Las Vegas
Las Vegas, NV
Retail – Field Retail
Part-time / Non-exempt
GTI is the parent company to RISE Dispensaries and Essence.
Green Thumb Industries (GTI), a national cannabis consumer packaged goods company and retailer, is dedicated to providing dignified access to cannabis while giving back to the communities in which they serve. GTI manufactures and distributes a portfolio of branded cannabis products including Rythm, Dogwalkers, The Feel Collection, and Beboe, among others. The company also owns and operates rapidly growing national chains of retail cannabis stores called Rise™ and Essence. Headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, GTI has 13 manufacturing facilities, licenses for 89 retail locations and operations across 12 U.S. markets. Established in 2014, GTI employs approximately 1,100 people and serves thousands of patients and customers each year. GTI was named a Best Workplace 2018 by Crain’s Chicago Business. More information is available at GTIgrows.com.
Essence Vegas announces the invitation to submit resumes/CV's for the position of Part-Time Patient Consultant. Processing of candidates will occur throughout the year on an ongoing basis. The pool of candidates from this recruitment may be used to fill vacancies for the classification of Part-Time Patient Consultant for up to one (1) year.
Our Patient Consultants provide excellent customer service and knowledgeable information on cannabis products to patients and guests. Strives to provide a superior patient experience for all guests at Essence Vegas.
- Responsible for patient data, paperwork, and upkeep.
- Coordinates with the General Manager and Dispensary Manager on operating and inputting into the Essences EVS system.
- Maintains accurate records of patient’s identification and registration documents, manage scheduling patient traffic flow, answer phones and respond to patient and caregiver inquiries.
- Records, arranges, and packages patient orders.
- Maintains an organized environment and facility appearance.
- Welcomes patients and caregivers as they enter the facility.
- Provide exceptional service for new customers, answering any questions they may have and providing brief orientations and tours when needed.
- Obtains the appropriate documentation from each patient and caregiver at every visit, ensuring validity of his or her identification and registration in the EVS system and with the State’s system when implemented.
- Communicates with staff to maintain a steady patient traffic flow to maximize sales and customer satisfaction.
- Responds to and resolve patient requests, complaints, or compliments in person, through email, and on the phone requesting supervisor support as needed.
- Maintains a basic understanding of the medicine, products, and services provided at Essence.
- Educates patients and caregivers on the processes of registration, renewals, lost registration documents, etc.
- Communicates with patients and caregivers about their personal goals in using medical marijuana and provide educational materials and resources for patients and caregivers as needed.
- Ensures all patient and caregiver files are current and required documentation is on file and follows all guidelines issued by the State of Nevada.
- A minimum of two (2) years of cash handling, customer service experience is required. Ideal candidates will have worked directly in a retail environment.
- Previous experience working in a cannabis retail setting is preferred. • Basic to intermediate understanding of cannabis products, different strains and medical benefits of cannabis use is required
- Ability to keep a friendly, calm, and helpful demeanor in high-stress situations and a continuously fast-paced environment. • Proven ability to accurately record data.
- Ability to answer a multi-phone line system.
- Strong attention to detail with ability to work in a fast paced, high-stress environment.
- High integrity and honesty.
- Proficiency in windows-based software and internet navigation.
- Ability to stand, reach, bend, and crouch repetitively over an extended period of time.
- Ability to work in ever changing physical conditions.
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs at a time.
- Knowledge of medical marijuana policies and laws.
- Ability to work independently with little to no supervisor or as part of a team is required.
- Must be able to obtain required licensing at time of hire and submit personal information for licensing and fingerprinting.
- Must be 21 years of age or older