Chicago, IL (HQ)
Corporate – Technology
Full-time / Exempt
About Green Thumb Industries:
Green Thumb Industries (GTI), a national cannabis consumer packaged goods company and retailer, is dedicated to providing dignified access to cannabis while giving back to the communities in which they serve. GTI manufactures and distributes a portfolio of branded cannabis products including Rythm, Dogwalkers, The Feel Collection, incredibles and Beboe, among others. The company also owns and operates rapidly growing national retail cannabis stores called Rise™ and Essence. Headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, GTI has 13 manufacturing facilities, licenses for 95 retail locations and operations across 12 U.S. markets. Established in 2014, GTI employs approximately 1,200 people and serves thousands of patients and customers each year. GTI was named a Best Workplace 2018 by Crain’s Chicago Business. More information is available at GTIgrows.com.
GTI is a high-growth company in a brand-new industry looking to grow its internal IT department. The Network Administrator will be responsible to deploy and support networks and telecommunication infrastructure across the enterprise ensuring reliability and efficiency. As a Network Administrator you are a problem solver and genuinely like helping team members work through issues with their computer systems, software, hardware, etc. This role is located in our Chicago HQ.
- Manage, maintain and monitor the global internal & external (cloud) systems and infrastructure
- Design and deploy networks for manufacturing and retail locations
- Create infrastructure documentation and keep it up to date on our team wiki
- Manage VoIP phone systems
- Work closely with department members to design, build, test, and deploy our systems
- Use python and APIs to automate configurations and administrator Meraki infrastructure
- Manage your own IT projects and take full ownership
- Sync your activities and share your knowledge with a diverse team
- Some travel required
- A bachelor's degree or higher in a technical field
- At least 5 years experience in a networking role
- Good communication & troubleshooting skills
- Experience with monitor and alerting systems
- The ability to work flexible, independently as well as in a team
- Passion for IT
- The desire to grow yourself, your team and the company
- Knowledge of Python scripting
- Cisco CCNA
- Cisco Meraki ECMS1
- Must pass any and all required background checks
- Must be and remain compliant with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
At GTI we believe that our corporate community should be a reflection of the communities we serve. We are dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture that celebrates diversity across race, sex, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, nationality, religion, experience, and thought—not only because it is right, but because it makes us better. Our mission—the right to wellness—informs our commitment to champion economic opportunities in communities disproportionately affected by the war on drugs through employment and community involvement. GTI is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
We can't wait to meet you.