Carson City, NV
Wholesale Operations – Transportation
Full-time / Non-exempt
Green Thumb Industries (GTI), a national cannabis cultivator, processor and dispensary operator, is dedicated to providing dignified access to safe and effective cannabis nationwide while giving back to the communities in which it serves. As a vertically integrated company, GTI manufactures and sells a well-rounded suite of branded cannabis products including flower, concentrates, edibles, and topicals. The company also owns and operates a rapidly growing national chain of retail cannabis stores called RISE™ dispensaries. Headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, GTI has eight manufacturing facilities and licenses for 60 retail locations across eight highly regulated U.S. markets. Established in 2014, GTI employs over 500 people and serves thousands of patients and customers each year. GTI was named a Best Workplace 2018 by Crain’s Chicago Business. More information is available at GTIgrows.com.
GTI is looking to add an experienced Delivery Driver to our Carson City facility. The successful candidate will own relationships with dispensary staff and ensure timely delivery of cannabis products within the state of Nevada.
- Loading the delivery van with product for daily deliveries
- Conducting inspections of vehicle before departing to complete deliveries
- Compliance with state laws and regulations required when delivering medical and adult-use cannabis
- Reviewing deliveries with customers to ensure products meet their needs
- Managing documents associated with medical and adult-use cannabis delivery, ensuring proper documents are kept and manifests are returned completed and ready for filing
- Other duties as assigned
- 1+ years previous professional driving/delivery experience
- Working knowledge of vehicle maintenance and ability to complete routine maintenance tasks (changing tires, check and add fluids, etc.)
- Ability to maintain positive professional relationships with dispensary staff
- Ability to communicate effectively when issues arise while making deliveries
- Nevada driver’s license
- Clean driving record for the past 3 years.
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age.
- Must pass any and all required background checks.
- Must be and remain compliant with any and all legal or company regulations for working in the industry.
- Must be approved by the D.O.A. to receive an Agent badge.
- High School Education or GED graduate.
- Must be able to sit and drive for extended periods of time while maintaining focus.
- PHYSICAL DEMANDS: Must be able to lift, carry and balance up to 50 pounds (100 pounds with assistance) AND must be able to do so with extreme care and caution when working with product.
We can't wait to meet you!