Order Fulfillment Supervisor
Carson City, NV
Wholesale Operations – Production (Packaging + Processing)
Full-time / Non-exempt
About Green Thumb Industries:
Green Thumb Industries (GTI), a national cannabis consumer packaged goods company and retailer, is dedicated to providing dignified access to cannabis while giving back to the communities in which they serve. GTI manufactures and distributes a portfolio of branded cannabis products including Rythm, Dogwalkers, The Feel Collection, incredibles and Beboe, among others. The company also owns and operates rapidly growing national retail cannabis stores called Rise™ and Essence. Headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, GTI has 13 manufacturing facilities, licenses for 95 retail locations and operations across 12 U.S. markets. Established in 2014, GTI employs approximately 1,200 people and serves thousands of patients and customers each year. GTI was named a Best Workplace 2018 by Crain’s Chicago Business. More information is available at GTIgrows.com.
- Develop daily order fulfillment schedules to satisfy all sales orders
- On daily basis, compare finished product stocking levels with daily sales requirements to ensure ability to fulfill orders. Communicate stocking needs with packaging team
- Train and develop order fulfillment employees to perform in a proficient manner, providing motivation through personal example and interpersonal skills
- Establish fulfillment goals, monitor/track employee performance, and provide regular 1x1 performance feedback to help the employee succeed.
- Ensure employees are following all safety and operating procedures, and GTI policies.
- Maintain compliance with all State laws/regulations that affect GTI operations and safety, while promoting safety policies and awareness
- Document and provide performance feedback to Operations Manager
- Identify outstanding employees that can take on more responsibilities
- Work cooperatively with sales to receive orders.
- Organize employees to pull orders and validate 100% accuracy.
- Schedule and work collaboratively with transportation team to meet business goals
- Conduct weekly finished product inventory audits & reporting results to the Operations Manager
- Ensure employees’ success in regards to quality and productivity.
- Plan & Schedule each day to support sales and inventory requirements.
- Train employees to:
- o Package all final products in accordance with GTI product specifications
- o Identify quality issues that negatively impact the final product.
- o Achieve production rates as defined by the Operations Manager
- o Conduct essential seed to sale tracking functions where applicable
- o Complete vault and flower inventories
- Coach Employees through 1x1 feedback
- Create an environment of trust and job satisfaction
- Develop a high performing team.
- Employee must exhibit competency in basic organizational and communication skills.
- Must work well with others and be able to adapt quickly to changes in policy, procedure and technique.
- Be able to work with, help, guide, challenge and motivate team members in order to create a cohesive unit.
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age
- Must pass any and all required background checks
- Must be and remain compliant with any and all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
- Must be approved by state agency to receive an Agent badge
Minimum Education and Experience
- Associates degree; Bachelors degree preferred
- 1+ years of experience in manufacturing environment
- Equivalent combinations of education and experience may be considered
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to perform grasping, reaching, stooping, bending, talking, hearing, seeing and repetitive motions.
- Must be able to sit and/or stand for extended periods of time while maintaining focus.
- PHYSICAL DEMANDS: Must be able to lift, carry and balance up to 30 pounds (100 pounds with assistance) AND must be able to do so with extreme care and caution when working with plants and product.
At GTI we believe that our corporate community should be a reflection of the communities we serve. We are dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture that celebrates diversity across race, sex, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, nationality, religion, experience, and thought—not only because it is right, but because it makes us better. Our mission—the right to wellness—informs our commitment to champion economic opportunities in communities disproportionately affected by the war on drugs through employment and community involvement. GTI is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
We can't wait to meet you.