Holland, MI /
Corporate Roles – Various Industry Opportunities /
The portfolio of family-owned businesses founded in 1989 that provides a variety of process measurement technologies, cloud based analytics, software services & consumables, bring unparalleled vision along with top engineering minds and are disrupting and transforming the industries they serve.
With the recent completion of a new plant in Tennessee, they are on a high growth trajectory and seeking an Accountant. This is an important role that will report to the CFO and have responsibilities aligned with all three companies. The ideal candidate will have strong intellectual curiosity, ability to perform both tactical and strategic accounting and finance-related work, and an ability to wear many hats to support a small, high growth enterprise.
- Responsible for routine financial tasks including accounting and financial tracking / modeling, accounts receivable, accounts payable, invoicing, cash management, payroll management, and coordination with an external accountant.
- Conduct daily banking activity
- Produce various financial reports
- Handle inventory management
- Reconcile reports to third-party reports such as bank statements
- Various office and plant compliance, safety reporting
- Work collaboratively on current and future financial positioning
- 5+ years of substantive, relevant accounting experience
- Experience in a manufacturing and B2B environment
- Experience multi-tasking and handling detailed and diverse tasks
- Undergraduate degree desired
- CPA designation highly valued
- Independent, self-starter
- Proficient with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Quickbooks
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail
- Strong communication (verbal and written), math, and problem-solving skills
- Integrity and Transparency
- Problem-solving skills.
- Office located in Holland, MI.
- Occasional travel to Huntingdon, TN