Strategy and Technology Management Consulting
Consulting – Consulting /
Our client is a management and strategy consulting firm focused on the intersection of business and technology. They are trusted advisors to Fortune Global 500 companies, helping them meet their most critical business objectives. With a coast to coast presence, they serve clients throughout the US and abroad.
Our client is looking for Associates, Seniors and Managers to join their team in Washington DC and San Francisco. Successful candidates will possess strong communication skills, comfort around higher management, and a strong technical acumen. They will also be political savvy and strategically agile.
This is an opportunity where you will find something new to challenge you with each client, each project, and each industry to which you are exposed. You will have high degrees of autonomy and become empowered to work directly with C-level clients that will accelerate your career in an exponential way.
- Analyze organizations’ current capabilities, evaluate opportunities for improvement, and partner with clients to develop and implement a roadmap to achieve their desired future state vision.
- Use analytical frameworks and methodologies (STAR, World Class IT, the Digital Maturity Assessment, and others) on various aspects of client assignments, working closely with senior consultant(s) to unpack complex situations and develop recommendations that make a lasting impact on the success of our clients’ businesses.
- Be responsible for idea generation, formulation of hypotheses, primary & secondary research, data collection and synthesis, researching company and industry trends, analysis and modeling, developing client presentations and reports, and communicating recommendations to clients.
- 1 to 3 years of post-undergraduate experience working with teams in a professional services strategy and management consulting environment for an Associate position; 4 - 7 years for a Senior Associate; 5 + for a Manager
- Bachelors' degree; graduate school considered a plus
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to manage and synthesize large amounts of data
- Business and technology acumen, with experience having helped companies solve complex business problems
- Interested in and knowledgeable about emerging technologies and their business applications
- Strong critical thinking skills, able to form logical and structured conclusions from both qualitative and quantitative data
- Intuitive grasp of what sources and data are relevant, valuable, and trustworthy
- Fast learner who can quickly grasp the fundamentals of new industries, concepts, technologies, processes and terminology
- Mastery of spreadsheet and presentation applications, such as MS-PowerPoint and MS-Excel.
- Additional capabilities with data analysis tools such as Tableau and PowerBI, visualization tools such as MS-Visio, and other productivity tools are a plus
- Strong communication skills, expert command of the English language
- Entrepreneurial spirit with an outcome- oriented approach
- “Roll up your sleeves” mentality
- High intellectual curiosity
- Integrity & professionalism
- Relationship driven, with a proven ability to build strong collaborative working relationships with clients
- Team player and a willingness to learn from others
- Washington DC and San Francisco
Successful candidates will be motivated by the desire to make a difference by helping clients achieve and maintain strategic and operational excellence while continuously improving their own skill set and embracing emerging intellectual challenges.
Compensation and benefits are competitive and will be commensurate with each individual candidate’s qualifications and relevant work experience.
In addition to individual compensation and individual professional growth, we offer the unique opportunity to help grow the intellectual, functional, economic, and geographic footprint of a thriving technology and business advisory firm. All team members are supported in the pursuit of new growth opportunities.
If you are driven by the desire to help some of the world’s most renowned companies solve complex business problems and excited by the intersection of business strategy and technological innovation, you will enjoy being part of this team.