Global Alliance Manager - United Kingdom
United Kingdom - Remote /
Global SI Alliances /
Guidewire is growing our Alliances team to meet the global demand for our new products and partnerships. We need a gifted Global Alliance Manager to partner closely with our external partners and our Sales, Services, and Sales Consulting teams internally to meet our global sales demand.
As a Global Alliance Manager, you will develop and lead global partnerships, collaborate on partner enablement strategies, cultivate account-level relationships with Guidewire Sales teams, and discover new opportunities for Guidewire market expansion. You should develop and drive the alliance partner to generate incremental revenue for Guidewire.
Some of the experiences we seek:
A great foundation in partner relationship development and management.
Consistent record working in Global Alliance and Regional Alliance Manager models
A proven track record of working with Systems Integrators.
Alliance experience at a major software product or SaaS company sold globally to established and emerging markets is preferred.
Experience working at a Consulting Firm or Systems Integrator is desirable
Demonstrate business acuity and technical aptitude to listen and speak at all levels internally and externally in sales and execution functions.
Secondary conversational languages such as French, Spanish or German would be a plus!
What sets Guidewire's team apart?
We prize clear, rational, and collaborative communications plainly based on logic, total dedication to quality, and making decisions based on factual evidence. Since a large portion of our team is dispersed worldwide, your ability to communicate by written, oral, and collaborative communication is required. We especially value partnership in Alliances. We architected the team to work as a unit and not only as individual contributors. Your ability to work well and synthesize with your teammates is paramount to your success here.
What will I be doing:
- Manage global relationship with strategic SIs assigned
- Become the go-to person for all SI-related matters for a set of named accounts by mastering the complexity of the SI organizations and penetrating their leadership network.
- Work in tandem with Guidewire sales and services team to formulate and execute a strategy to establish an outcome where everybody wins partnership between Guidewire and the SI;
- Develop and maintain senior-level executive relationships between Guidewire and the SI
- Analyze and settle how best to ensure the SI is proficient and knowledgeable about Guidewire's value propositions and messages;
- Further our partnership philosophy is to reinforce and establish rules of engagement between Guidewire and the Consulting Partner;
- During sales pursuits, you will shepherd the respective SI constituents through Guidewire's software sales cycles, ensuring benefit to Guidewire's sales process.
- Work with SI and Guidewire sales teams to build account-specific and regional-specific go-to-market plans and co-sell strategies, and keep the internal teams updated on progress.
- Learn the SI and influence their SI services team to build a Guidewire practice to support Guidewire business and implementations.
- Provide insight into their dedicated team resources and work with the SI and Guidewire's services team to ensure 100% customer happiness and project success, including but not limited to writing SOWs, Training, and Governance. You will maintain close monitoring on all agreements with partners and negotiate agreements related to NDAs, Teaming, Reseller, Deal Registration etc) between the two companies.
- Within Guidewire, you will work with Guidewire Marketing to bring SI's vast marketing resources to bear.
- Increase revenue from the alliance. This may include enabling them to originate new business and encouraging them to be more business development ready and inventive.
- Work with Guidewire services teams to supervise partner-involved implementations and execute the corrective plans (if vital).
- Our hiring is as methodical, rational, and exacting as our Development standards, so here are a few of our favorite things.
- Deep experience working in enterprise software and SaaS.
- Experience in developing and leading an alliance relationship/partnership.
- Proven success working in a hybrid distribution sales model (direct sales, channel sales, alliance management, and marketing)
- Proven expertise in mastering a sophisticated technical sales and services' product offering.
- Outstanding communication skills and strong global network.
- Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language
- Highly self-motivated, self-directed, and diligent in detail
- Responsive, self-motivated, professional, hardworking, team-oriented, and ethical character traits.
- Working optimally with Regional Alliance managers and local sales and services teams to drive successful sales collaboration and project execution.
Guidewire is the platform P&C insurers trust to engage, innovate, and grow efficiently. We combine digital, core, analytics, and AI to deliver our platform as a cloud service. More than 450 insurers, from new ventures to the largest and most complex in the world, run on Guidewire.
As a partner to our customers, we continually evolve to enable their success. We are proud of our unparalleled implementation track record with 1000+ successful projects, supported by the largest R&D team and partner ecosystem in the industry. Our Marketplace provides hundreds of add-ons that accelerate integration, localization, and innovation.
For more information, please visit www.guidewire.com and follow us on Twitter: @Guidewire_PandC.
Guidewire Software Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. All offers are contingent upon passing a criminal history and other background checks where it's applicable to the position.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
CONSENT and ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
By clicking the submitting your application on the following page:
1. You consent to Guidewire collecting, retaining, disclosing and using your Personal Data as outlined above, and to its transfer of your Personal Data outside the country where you live or work, and/or to third parties for the above purposes.
2. In the event that you submit any Sensitive Personal Data, you explicitly consent to Guidewire collecting, retaining, disclosing and transferring your Sensitive Personal Data on the terms and for the same purposes as described above in relation to Personal Data.
3. You acknowledge that you have the right to access your Personal Data and Sensitive Personal Data at any time and have the right to correct any errors.
4. You acknowledge that your Personal Data will be retained for up to 24 months.